NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus
NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2020 Northern Coal Field Ltd Dozer Operator & Shovel Operator Exam Pattern 2020 How to Prepare for NCL Operator Exam 2020 Latest Update NCL Selection Process Against ADV. NO. NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2019-20/187
Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli; (NCL) has recently announced the recruitment of 307 Posts of Dumper Operator & Various Post. Many Interested & Eligible Filled there online application form according to there preference. The Process of Submitting application form is Started from 16/03/2020 & Last date of Submitting Online Form is 30/03/2020. Here the Candidates Can Check there Detailed Information form the Below Provided Link.
All those Candidates who filled there application form & Now they are waiting for the Exam. the Exam date Is 29 November 2020 That Is declared on the Official Website. The Exam will be of Written Type. More Details about the NCL Operator Exam is provided below.
- Syllabus of written test for Direct Recruitment of different posts of HEMM Operator(Trainee) Cadre / एचईएमएम ऑपरेटर (प्रशिक्षु) संवर्ग के विभिन्न पदो मे सीधी भर्ती हेतु लिखित परीक्षा की विषय वस्तु (10/10/2020)
Exam Pattern:- The Exam Pattern will be Follows as:
Dumper Operator & Various Posts
- The Exam will be of Written OMR Based Type.
- The Written Exam will be of 100 Marks common for all post.
- An additional Technical Test (ITI Level) of 50 marks for the post of Dragline Operator (T) (Position Code HMV09). The candidates applying for the post of Dragline Operator (T) will be evaluated on 150 marks.
- The Written Test will be of 90 Minutes.
- The Exam will be Bilingual of Hindi/English.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- The written test common for all will comprise of questions related to aptitude, trade, general intelligence, mental ability etc. and the Technical Test will comprise of questions related to ITI trades of Diesel Mechanic, Motor Mechanic & Fitter trades.
- A Common Written Test (CWT) will be conducted for selection of Candidates for the post of HEMM Operator (Trainee). However Candidates eligible for Dragline Operator (Trainee) will have to undergo an Additional Technical Test(ATT).
- The CWT will be of 100 Marks for 90minutesdurationcommon for all positions of HEMM Operator (Trainee). Further, the ATT (of ITI level) will be of 50 marks for 60 minutes duration for the position of Dragline Operator (Trainee) only. The Merit for filling the post of Dragline Operator (Trainee) will be based on the combined score of candidates in both papers(CWT + ATT); i.e. they will be evaluated on the total score of 150 marks. The Merit for filling the posts other than Dragline Operator (Trainee) will be prepared on the scores of candidates in the CWT of 100 marks.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test merely on the basis of their declaration regarding their eligibility as per their application form. Scrutiny/ Verification of the claims of candidate(s) of their eligibility for a post will be done post declaration of result of the written test. Such scrutiny/ verification will be done only for those candidates who shall pass the written test as per the laid down cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying Marks-Table F).
- The Written tests will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer. Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination. Instructions (Bilingual) for Candidates will be given on the question booklet as well as on the OMR sheet. The CWT will comprise of questions related to aptitude, Traffic Rules, Road Safety, First Aid, Basic Knowledge of maintenance of Motor Vehicles, general intelligence, mental ability etc and the technical test will comprise of questions related to ITI Trades of Diesel Mechanic, Motor Mechanic and Fitter trades.Syllabus will be published on NCL website separately.
- The Written test will be conducted at different centers in District Singrauli, Bhopal, Jabalpur (M.P.)& District Sonebhadra, Varanasi & Allahabad (U.P.). Applicants may provide their order of preference for test centers while filling their Online Application form. Depending on the number of applicants, the Management may organize the written test in other adjacent cities also. However, the Management reserves the right to cancel/ allot any Centre at its discretion. Candidates cannot claim any Centre opted by them as a matter of right.
- Selection of candidates in merit panel will be subject to securing of cut-off marks(Minimum Qualifying marks)in the written test for concerned post with respect to their category as mentioned below and fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria:
Table F: Table showing minimum cut-off marks to qualify in merit list
|Posts||Maximum Marks||Category of Candidates||Minimum Cut-Off Marks|
|ALL HEMM POSITIONS OTHER THAN DRAGLINE OPERATOR (TRAINEE)||100||UR , EWS||50 marks|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL||40 marks|
|DRAGLINE OPERATOR (TRAINEE)||150||UR , EWS||75 marks|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL||60 marks|
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||NCL Dumper Operator Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed NCL Dumper Operator Recruitment|