Mathura PVT Admission
Mathura PVT Admission Mathura PVT Admission 2021 DUVASU Entrance Exam Notification DUVAS Pre Veterinary Test Apply Online 2021 DUVAS PVT Admission Test 2021-22 Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Exam 2021-22 Mathura PDET / PGET Eligibility Criteria Mathura PVT Admission Process
Latest Update Dated 25.06.2021 : DUVASU Has Started the Online Application for PVT Admission Session 2021-22… Candidates can fill the application form from the link given below in the table. Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Mathura PVT Board/ University
Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan, Mathura, find first of its kind in the State and fourth in the Country, was established by Government of Uttar Pradesh vide U. P. Act. No. 27 of 2001 on 25.10.2001 with the College of Veterinary Science & AH., the erstwhile U.P. College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Mathura as its main constituent College. Brij area is known since time immemorial for lord Krishna and its animal wealth, particularly cows. There are large numbers of Gau-shalas in and around Mathura having hundreds and thousand of cows.
About Mathura PVT University Examination
DUVASU Conduct Entrance Exam For Admission to B.V.Sc.& A.H., M.V.Sc.and Ph.D. programmes in College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology, B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Microbiology in College of Biotechnology and Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy and Diploma in Livestock Extension in Institute of Para-Veterinary Sciences
Courses Offered by the Mathura PVT University
College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- B.V.Sc. & AH
College of Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology)
- The Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacist
- Diploma in Livestock Extension Officer
Eligibility Criteria For Mathura PVT Admission
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Programme
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, they must have secured minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Chemistry,Biology/Biotechnology and English,they must have secured minim\um 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Candidate must not have less than 17 years and the maximum of 25 years age on or before the 31st December of that year of his/her admission
- There shall be relaxation in maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates.
- The minimum qualifying marks for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H programme shall be 50% for UR & OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates in both preliminary and mains PVT examinations separately.
M.V.Sc. & Ph.D. PROGRAMME
- The candidate must have passed the B.V.Sc & A.H. examination from a VCI recognized veterinary college. The applications of employed candidates must be routed through their employer, failing which the same will not be entertained.
- Eligibility for Master’s Programme is bachelor’s degree (B.V.Sc. & A.H) with 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for un-reserved and OBC category candidates and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- Eligibility for Doctoral Programme is Master’s degree (MVSc) in the concerned subject with an OGPA of 6.5/10 or equivalent percentage of marks for un-reserved (UR) and OBC category candidates and 6.00/10for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- OGPA or equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/PH category as per the guidelines of ICAR. Conversion formula for OGPA calculation shall be of the respective university and of the same year in which the candidate has obtained degree.
- Admission to all Post-graduate programmes (M.V.Sc & Ph.D) shall be made strictly on the basis of merit in the PG Entrance Test conducted by DUVASU, Mathura. The PG Entrance Test willbe held at University campus, Matura. The minimum qualifying marks in PGET for M.V.Sc. shall be 50% for UR and OBC, and 45% for SC/ST candidates. The minimum qualifying marks in PGET for Ph.D shall be 60% for UR and OBC and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
College Of Biotechnology
- 10+2or equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) with Physics, Chemistry Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- Minimum age 17 years as on 31-12-2020 and upper age limit is 25 years as on 31.12.2020 and there shall be relaxation in the maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates.
- There is no domicile restriction for admission.
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2020. The maximum age limit will be 25 years (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- He/ she has passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or intermediate from U.P. Board or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with 50% aggregate marks for Unreserved and OBC candidates and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates or an examination equivalent to the intermediate examination of an Indian University/Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Application Fee For Mathura PVT
The application processing Fee of Rs. 1800/-(Non Refundable).
How to Pay Fee:-
Fees shall be paid online through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking only.
Important Dates Of Mathura PVT Admission 2021
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Programme (PVT)
|Particulars||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Online registration and submission of application form||15-06-2021||31-07-2021|
|Pre -Veterinary Test ( PVT) 2021||–||–|
|Preliminary Examination||–||To be announced later|
|Main Examination||–||To be announced later|
|Counselling||–||To be announced later|
M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. Programme (PGET)
|Last Date to Apply Online||31-07-2021|
|Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) 2021 Exam Date||To be announced later|
|Counselling Date||To be announced later|
Diploma Programme (PDET)
|Pre-Diploma Entrance Test (PDET) Exam Date||To be announced later|
|Counselling Date||To be announced later|
College Of Biotechnology
|Online registration and submission of application forms||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|B.Sc. (H) Biotechnology/Industrial Microbiology||15-06-2021||10-08-2021|
|Counselling Date of B.Sc. (H) (Biotechnology/Industrial Microbiology)||17-08-2021||–|
How to Apply For Mathura PVT Admission 2021
The application form can be filled ONLINE only through the University Website www.upvetuniv.edu.in. The link of filling up the ONLINE Application form will be opened from June 2021 on 11.00 AM.
For inquiry contact
For enquiry contact 0565 – 2471178 ( Registrar) and 0565 – 2471706 ( Controller of
Examinations )E – mail : [email protected]
Important Links For Mathura PVT Admission 2021
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Mathura PVT Admission 2021
What courses are offered by the Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya?
A lot of courses in postgraduate courses, Ph.D., Diploma Certificate Course are offered by DUVASU (Mathura PVT). Candidates can get more information about their Offered Course through this Post.
When Will the DUVASU University UG PG Admission Form be Started 2021-22?
DUVASU has started the Online Admission Form on their Official Website, Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates,.
What is the Last Date of Admission Form Submission DUVASU for PVT, PGET, PDET, and Other UG PG Courses?
Last Date of Admission Online Submission forms is 31-07-2021
How to Apply for DUVASU PVT , PGET, Other UG PG & Diploma/Master Courses?
The application form can be filled ONLINE only through the University Website www.upvetuniv.edu.in. The link of filling up the ONLINE Application form is mentioned in our post, check other more details in this post.
Can I get Admission in Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan University without Giving the Entrance Test?
No, The University Conducts the Entrance Exam for Admission in Various Course & Programmes..
What is the Official Website Link to Apply Online For DUVASU Admission Session 2021?
Candidates Can Apply Online For DUVASU Admission Form through this Link : https://www.upvetuniv.edu.in/