Prerana Scholarship Form
Prerana Scholarship Form Prerana Scholarship Form 2021 Prerana Scholarship Online Application 2021 Prerana Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC/EBC 2021 Prerana Scholarship Selection List 2021 Prerana Scholarship Odisha Home Page Prerana Scholarship 2021 Odisha Prerana Scholarship Application last Date Prerana Scholarship 2021-22
Latest Updates On 25-May-2021 :- Odisha State Government Has Inviting Online Applications For UG PG BOC Scholarship For For All Eligible GENERAL/ ST/ SC/ OBC/ SEBC/ EBC students. They can register and apply for a scholarship Till 31-May-2021… Candidates can Check Detailed Information Below…
About Odisha Government :
The Government of Odisha and its 30 districts consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Odisha, a judiciary, and a legislative branch. Like other states in India, the head of state of Odisha is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Bhubaneswar is the capital of Odisha, and houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. The Orissa High Court, located in Cuttack, has jurisdiction over the whole state.
About Prerana Scholarship Form :
Scholarship is a kind of Help by Government to all Needy and Poor Students who can’t Afford their studies. Every Year Odisha Government Declare Different kind Of scholarship Scheme to all Category (SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority etc). The Government provided financial Help to them for their Further studies as the Scholarship money is not required to Repaid. So those students who are Waiting for Scholarship Scheme now can apply For it before its last Date.
|Category||Class/Courses||Family Income||Percentage||Documents Required|
|General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC||Plus 2||Parents/ guardian’s from all sources shall not exceed Rs. 600000.00 (Six Lakh) per annum.||Minimum 60% in last exam appeared.||* Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian|
* Residence Certificate of the Student
* Copy of passbook of Bank account with account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
* Passport size Photograph of student
* College Id Card of the Student
Documents Required to be Uploaded :
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
How To Apply & Registration Process :
To apply the scholarship, eligible students need to follow the below given steps:
- STEP 1 Click Registration link at the portal, if you are new user. Existing user can click on the login button.
- STEP 2 Enter the Aadhaar number and proceed further.
- STEP 3 Check your registered mobile or email to get the user ID and password.
- STEP 4 Click login link at the portal and enter User ID and password to apply the scholarship.
- STEP 5 Provide all necessary details like student, academic, eligibility and bank information.
- STEP 6 Click on the “Save as draft” button to draft the information or click on “Next” button to save and proceed the scholarship form.
- STEP 7 The preview of the completed form will appear on the page. Download the forms and take its print out.
Note :- Candidates Should Not Share their Password With anybody
Important Dates For Prerana Scholarship
|Name Of Scheme||Category||Last Date for Submission|
|e-Medhabruti PG MeritHigher Education Department||This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.||31 May 2021|
|e-Medhabruti Technical and ProfessionalHigher Education Department||This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.||31 May 2021|
|e-Medhabruti U.G MeritHigher Education Department||This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.||31 May 2021|
|Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata YojanaHigher Education Department||This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.||31 May 2021|
|Vyasakabi Fakirmohan BhasabrutiHigher Education Department||This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.||31 May 2021|
|BOC ScholarshipSkill Development & Technical Education Department||This scheme is opened for SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, General students to apply.||15 Apr 2021|
Online registration will be opened for 3 days i.e from 10th to 12th March 2021 only for eligible ST and SC students.
Important Links Prerana Scholarship Form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the Prerana Scholarship Application Form be Start?
Odisha State Government Has Inviting Online Applications to form For Various UG PG BOC Scholarship 2020-2021. candidates can Check Details in the Post Above.
What is the amount payable for Prerana Scholarship?
The Scholarship Amount Payable Different according to the Course.
What Documents are Required for Prerana Scholarship ?
Aadhaar Card / Pan Card
Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate
Income Certificate (If applicable)
Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
Previous Class Mark Sheet
Fee Receipt (If applicable)
How Can I Apply online for Odisha Scholarship?
candidates can fill the Online Application Form through the Official Website : http://www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/
What is the last date for submission of Prerana (Odisha) Scholarship online Application Form 2021?
Closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship application Form are available in Prerana Scholarship Online Portal.
What should be the maximum Total Family Annual Income to apply for the Prerana Scholarship Scheme?
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh
What is the official Website to Fill Prerana Scholarship’s Form
Candidates can Bookmark this link to know more details about Odisha Scholarship 2021 : http://www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Prerana Scholarship?
– Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Odisha.
– They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC
– They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University.