NIELIT CCC Online Registration Form 2020 DOEACC CCC September Form DOEACC CCC Online Form How to Apply for CCC Course September Fees Eligibility Criteria CCC Course online exam procedure CCC Online Form Filling Registration Fees for September course CCC Course Syllabus (CCC Result)
NIELIT CCC Course Latest Update (02.07.2020): National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) CCC, ECC, CCC+ & BCC Computer Course September 2020 Online Application/ Registration Started and the Last Date for Submission Online Form is 31 July 2020… Get Details Given Below.
Click Here to Apply Online for CCC September 2020 – Last Date to Apply 31 July 2020
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), (erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT).
NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavored to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector. CCC Computer Course CCC Online Test September 2020 Application Is Started. Check Out the detailed Information given below.
CCC Course (CCC Online Test) :
This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This programme has essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life. After completing the course the incumbent should be able to use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases etc. This helps the small business communities, housewives, etc. to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. This course is, therefore, designed to be more practical oriented.
Eligibility for CCC Course :
The candidates can appear in the NIELIT CCC Examination through following three modes and the eligibility criteria for each mode are indicated against each:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained an Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognized School/College) irrespective of any educational qualification.
Duration of CCC Course :
Those candidates who have filled the CCC Online Registration Form should know the Exam Pattern & detailed Syllabus . The total duration of the course is 80 hours.
Examination Fee Of CCC Form :
The examination fee for CCC is Rs.500.00 + Service tax as applicable which is to be pay online through NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV/Online(Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) while filling up the online examination form.
HOW TO APPLY For CCC Form :
Candidates can Apply Online from the Official Website of NIELIT (https://www.student.nielit.gov.in/). Candidates can Apply for July/ August 2020 Month Cycle for CCC Course. Candidates can Apply from 1st July 2020 to 31 July 2020. Direct Online Application Links are given below…..
Last Date: 31/07/2020
NIELIT CCC Course Schedule, Important Dates:
|Examination Month||Date of commencement of submission of online exam form and fee by candidates at NIELIT||Last date for submission of Online exam form and fee by candidates at NIELIT||Date of commencement of examination|
|February||November 01||December 31||1st Saturday of February|
|March||January 01||January 31||1st Saturday of March|
|April||February 01||February 28/29||1st Saturday of April|
|May||March 01||March 31||1st Saturday of May|
|June||April 01||April 30||1st Saturday of June|
|July/August||May 01||June 30||1st Saturday of August|
|September||July 01||July 31||1st Saturday of September|
|October||August 01||August 31||1st Saturday of October|
|November||September 01||September 30||1st Saturday of November|
|December||October 01||October 31||1st Saturday of December|
NIELIT Conducts the various courses under Digital Literacy Program under ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Some of them are ACC, BCC, CCC, CCC+ and ECC. All these (CCC Result) courses are mandatory for different job’s essential Qualification.
These Courses are running in many Institutions. All these Institutions can only teach their Candidates about CCC Course. For their success in the respective Course among the above, the candidates will have to qualify the Online Exam. This examinations of the course are conducted in every month commencing from 1st Saturday.
Exam Pattern : – The Examination pattern will have following criteria : –
- CCC Examination will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be 100 Objective type questions with 01 Hour.
- The certificate will be awarded to the Candidates who secure a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- The Certificate will not have any marks, it will have Grade system. The Candidates can check the Grade System allotment from the table given below…
Allotment of Grade
75% – 84%
65% – 74%
55% – 64%
50% – 54%
Exam Syllabus : – The CCC Exam Syllabus will be as follows…..
Module-1 Introduction to Computer & Basic Concepts
- What is computer : History of Computers, Characteristics Of Computer System, Basic Applications of Computer.
- Concept of Hardware and Software : Hardware, Software, Application Software, Systems software, Programming Languages, Representation of Data/Information, Concept of Data processing.
Module-2 Operating Systems
- Basics of Operating System : Operating system, Basics of popular operating system (LINUX, WINDOWS).
- The User Interface : Task Bar, Icons, Start Menu, Running an Application.
- Operating System Simple Setting : Changing System Date And Time, Changing Display Properties, To Add Or Remove A Windows Component, Changing Mouse Properties, Adding and removing Printers, File and Directory Management, Types of files, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-3 Elements of Word Processing
- Word Processing Basics : Opening Word Processing Package, Menu Bar, Using The Help, Using The Icons Below Menu Bar.
- Opening and Closing Documents : – Opening Documents, Save and Save as, Page Setup, Print Preview, Printing of Documents.
- Text Creation and manipulation : Document Creation, Editing Text, Text Selection, Cut, Copy and Paste, Font and Size selection, Alignment of Text.
- Formatting the Text : Paragraph Indenting, Bullets and Numbering, Changing case.
- Table Manipulation : Draw Table, Changing cell width and height, Alignment of Text in cell, Delete / Insertion of row and column, Border and shading, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-4 Spread Sheet
- Spread Sheet Basics : Introduction, Objectives.
- Elements of Electronic Spread Sheet : Opening of Spread Sheet, Addressing of Cells, Printing of Spread Sheet, Saving Workbooks.
- Manipulation of Cells : Entering Text, Numbers and Dates, Creating Text, Number and Date Series, Editing Worksheet Data, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Column, Changing Cell Height and Width.
- Function and Charts : Using Formulas, Function, Charts, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-5 Introduction to Internet, www and Web Browsers
- Internet, www and Web Browsers Basics : Introduction, Objectives.
- Basics of Computer Networks : Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Internet : Concept of Internet, Basics of Internet Architecture.
- Services on Internet : World Wide Web and Websites, Communication on Internet, Internet Services.
- Preparing Computer for Internet Access : ISPs and examples (Broadband/Dialup/WiFi), Internet Access Techniques.
- Web Browsing Software : Popular Web Browsing Software, Configuring Web Browser.
- Search Engines : Popular Search Engines / Search for content, Accessing Web Browser, Using Favorites Folder, Downloading Web Pages, Printing Web Pages, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-6 Communication and Collaboration
- Basics of Communication and Collaboration : Introduction, Objectives.
- Basics of E-mail : What is an Electronic Mail, Email Addressing, Configuring Email Client.
- Using E-mails : Opening E-mail client, Mailbox: Inbox and Outbox, Creating and Sending a new E-mail, Replying to an E-mail message, Forwarding an E-mail message, Sorting and Searching emails.
- Advance email features : Sending document by E-mail, Activating Spell checking, Using Address book, Sending Softcopy as attachment, Handling SPAM.
- Instant Messaging and Collaboration : Using Smiley, Internet etiquettes, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-7 Application of Presentation
- Basics of Application of Presentation : Introduction, Objectives, Using PowerPoint, Opening A PowerPoint Presentation, Saving A Presentation.
- Creation of Presentation : Creating a Presentation Using a Template, Creating a Blank Presentation, Entering and Editing Text, Inserting And Deleting Slides in a Presentation.
- Preparation of Slides : Inserting Word Table or An Excel Worksheet, Adding Clip Art Pictures, Inserting Other Objects, Resizing and Scaling an Object.
- Providing Aesthetics : Enhancing Text Presentation, Working with Color and Line Style, Adding Movie and Sound, Adding Headers and Footers.
- Presentation of Slides : Viewing A Presentation, Choosing a Set Up for Presentation, Printing Slides And Handouts.
- Slide Show : Running a Slide Show, Transition and Slide Timings, Automating a Slide Show, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-8 Application of Digital Financial Services
- Basics of Application of Digital Financial Services : Introduction, Objectives.
- Why Savings are needed? : Emergencies, Future Needs, Large expenses.
- Drawbacks of keeping Cash at home : Unsafe, Loss of Growth Opportunity, No Credit Eligibility.
- Why Bank is needed? : Secure Money, Earn Interest, Get Loan, Inculcate habit of saving, Remittances using Cheque Demand Draft, Remittances using Cheque Demand Draft.
- Banking Products : Types of Accounts and Deposit, Types of Loan and Overdrafts, Filling up of Cheques, Demand Drafts.
- Documents for Opening Accounts : Know your Customer (KYC), Photo ID Proof, Address Proof, Indian Currency.
- Banking Service Delivery Channels : Bank Branch, ATM, Bank Mitra with Micro ATM, Point of Sales, Internet Banking, National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Insurance : Necessity of Insurance, Life Insurance and Non-Life Insurance
- Various Schemes : Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- Social Security Schemes : Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), National Pension Scheme, Public Provident Fund (PPF) Scheme.
- Bank on your mobile : Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallets, Summary, Model Answers.
Module-9 Overview of Futureskills & Cyber Security
- Introduction to Futureskills
- Introduction to
- Internet of Things(IoT)
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Social & Mobile
- Blockchain Technology
- 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing
- Robotics Process Automation
- Cyber Security
- Need of Cyber Security
- Securing PC
- Securing Smart Phone
- Model Questions and Answers
As many Candidates have applied for the NIELIT Exam for various courses, so the candidates have been working hard for the Exam. Now they are waiting for the NIELIT CCC (CCC Result) Admit Card. We want to tell all those awaited candidates to wait for a while, as the NIELIT (CCC Result)CCC Exam Admit Card/ccc admit card will be published soon by the NIELIT. The NIELIT CCC Exam Admit Card will be published on the Official Website.
The Candidates need to fill their Roll No. or Registration No. in the Admit Card Portal to download their Admit Card.(CCC Result) So all the candidates are requested to concentrate on their study and not to worry about Admit Card. We will provide you the latest update regarding the NIELIT CCC admit card very soon.
CCC Exam Result: –
Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for the NIELIT CCC BCC Exam Result March 2020 and other course’s Exam result. So we want to suggest all the candidates who have appeared in the Exam to have some patience. The Process is ongoing. The NIELIT CCC Course Result will be(CCC Result) published by the Official Website very soon.
Candidates need to visit the official website from time to time. The candidates can view their (CCC Result)Result through the Result Portal gave at the Official website by mentioning their Roll no./Enrollment No. The Exam Result status can be checked
NIELIT O Level Syllabus 2020
About O Level : – NIELIT ‘O’ Level Course is a foundation course of NIELIT Society in the field of Information Technology. The Duration of the Course is 1 Year (2 Semester of 6 months each). The next level IT Course of NIELIT ‘A’ Level which is equivalent to advance Diploma Course in Computer Application. The Course starts in the month of January and July every Year.
The Objective of the Course is to prepare candidates for NIELIT examination by imparting required Knowledge and Skill. Recognition has been given by the Government of India to NIELIT ‘O’ level examination conducted by the NIELIT Society as equivalent to Foundation Course in IT for the purpose of Employment to the Posts and Services under Central Government.
Exam Pattern: – The NIELIT has revised the Exam Pattern of Long Term Courses like ‘O’ Level Course, BCA, A level,CHMO and Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering / IT. The Latest Exam Pattern of ‘O’ Level will be as follows …….
- The Theory Examination for each module under the fourth revised syllabus would be for Duration of three hours.
- The Total Marks for each subject would be 100.
- One Practical examination of three hours duration and would have maximum 100 marks.
NIELIT ‘O’ Level Gradation System
|Sr.No.||Marks Scored||Grade to be Awarded|
|1.||Below 50%||F (Failed)|
|2.||50% – 54%||D|
|3.||55% – 64%||C|
|4.||65% – 74%||B|
|5.||75% – 84%||A|
|6.||85% & Above||S|
Exam Syllabus: – There will be Theoretical and Practical Exam. The Theoretical will consist Following Exam Papers ……….
1. M1-R4: IT TOOLS AND BUSINESS SYSTEMS: – It will consist Following Topics…….
- Computer Appreciation
- Computer Organization
- Operating System
- Word Processing
- Spreadsheet Package
- Presentation Package
- Data Base Operations
- Information Technology and Society
2. M2-R4: INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND WEB DESIGN: – It will have Following topics…..
- Introduction to Internet
- TCP/IP – Internet Technology and Protocol
- Internet Connectivity
- Internet Network
- Services on Internet (Definition and Functions)
- Electronic Mail
- Current Trends on Internet
- Web Publishing and Browsing
- HTML Programming Basics
- Interactivity Tools
- Internet Security Management Concepts, Information Privacy and Copyright Issues.
3. M3-R4: PROGRAMMING AND PROBLEM SOLVING THROUGH ‘C’ LANGUAGE : – This Paper will have following topics : –
- Introduction to Programming.
- Algorithms for Problem Solving .
- Introduction to ‘C’ Language.
- Conditional Statements and Loops.
- Storage Classes
- Structures and unions
- Self Referential Structures and Linked Lists
- File Processing
4. M4.1- R4: APPLICATION OF .NET TECHNOLOGY : – This Paper will have Following topics : –
- The .NET framework
- C# Basics
- C# Using Libraries
- Advanced Features Using C#
- ASP.NET 2.0
- Introduction to Programming with Visual Basic.NET
- File and Database Applications
- Advanced Programming Constructs
- .NET Architecture and Advanced Tools
5. M4.2-R4: INTRODUCTION TO MULTIMEDIA: – This paper will have Following Topics : –
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Computer Fonts and Hypertext
- Audio fundamentals and representations
- Image fundamentals and representations
- Video and Animation
- Multimedia Authoring
6. M4.3-R4: INTRODUCTION TO ICT RESOURCES: – This Paper will have Following Topics : –
- PC Assembly and Operation
- Networking Concepts
- Network Administration
|Download Information Brochure for CCC Course||Click Here|
|Apply Online for NIELIT CCC Course 2020 – 2021||Click Here|
|NIELIT Official Website For More Details||https://www.nielit.gov.in/|