Indian Navy MR Syllabus
Indian Navy MR Syllabus Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2021 Indian Navy Steward Chef, Hygienist Exam Syllabus 2021 Download Nausena MR/NMR April 2021 Batch Syllabus & Scheme 2021 Check Indian Navy MR/NMR Exam Pattern 2021
Indian Navy MR Syllabus The Indian Navy has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)– October 2021 batch. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 350 Vacancies. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 19.07.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 23.07.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||The Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)– October 2021 batch|
|No. of Vacancy||350 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Application Submission Start Date||19.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.07.2021|
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Written Exam & PFT :
For the total of 350 vacancies, approximately 1750 candidates will be called for written examination and Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The cut off marks for appearing in written examination may vary from state to state.
Cut Off For Admit Card :
The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner
Exam Date :
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam and the Date will be Announced Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Indian Navy MR Written Exam / PFT Exam Date – To be Announce
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
Exam Pattern: –
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and computer-based objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will be of total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
Science and Mathematics :
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications.
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
- Heat, Temperature, metals and Non- Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
General Knowledge :
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments.
- Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.
(a) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test(PFT) is mandatory for selection.
(b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory:- Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Enrollment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Enrollment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
FAQ’s for Indian Navy MR Syllabus :
For Which Batch, Indian Navy Will Start The Exam?
Indian Navy Will Start The Exam For October 2021 Batch.
What Will Be The Exam Date Of Indian Navy MR / NMR October 2021?
It will be notified to you soon.
The Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam Will Be Conducted Online Or Offline?
The Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam Will Be Conducted Online.
There Will Be Any Negative Marking In Indian Navy MR / NMR?
There Will Be Negative Marking of 0.25 ( 1/4 ).
The Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam Will Be Bilingual ( Hindi And English )?
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
What Is The Selection Process In Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam?
It Is Mendatory To Pass All The Sections In The Written Exam?
Yes. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
How Many Questions Will Be In Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam?
Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
What Will Be The Exam Duration Of Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam?
Duration of question paper will be of 1/2 hour (30 minutes).
Which Type Of Tests Will Be Taken In PFT?
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
What Is The Minimum Height For Indian Navy MR / NMR?
Minimum height 157 cms.