Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission dates have been announced. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is wholly responsible for the functioning of Kendriya Vidyalaya schools. KVS is a central government school affiliated to the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) of the Government of India. Students who are interested in seeking education from central government schools can visit the Official website of KVS. There are certain guidelines mentioned here prior you apply for admission here. Below is given most important information about the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21, such as Admission date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admission Process, etc:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Notification:
- KVS Admissions 2020 process starts from today i.e, 20th July 2020 on the official site at kvsangathan.nic.in
- The Advertisement for admission has been released on 17th July 2020.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020-21 Guidelines have been released on 13th July 2020.
Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020-21 Details:
|Admission||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 |
|Affiliation||CBSE – (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Conducting body||KVS – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Application Form Mode||Online / Offline|
kendriya vidyalaya admission 2020-21 Guidelines for admissions:
Kendriya Vidyalaya has been released revised guidelines for KV admission 2020 on the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in.
- The Admission for Class I will take place through an online draw of lots and admission to Classes 2 to 8 will be done on a priority basis.
- The lottery system will be followed if students are more in number than the number of seats.
- Admission to Class 9 will be given based on an entrance examination and admission to Class 11 will be given based on Class 10 marks.
- Admission of fresh candidates to Class 10 and Class 12 are subject to availability, as per the information brochure of KVS.
kendriya vidyalaya admission 2020-21 Seat Reservation:
Candidates can find below the KVS Exam 2020 seat reservation category wise:
- Scheduled Caste or SC has 15% reservation
- Scheduled Tribe or ST has 7.5% reservation
- Other Backward Classes has 27% reservation
- Differently Abled Children have a 3% reservation.
kendriya vidyalaya admission 2020-21 Exam Date:
Find below all details which are related to the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 1st to 12th:
|Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|KVS 2020 (Guidelines released)||13th July 2020|
|Advertisement Released||17th July 2020|
|Online Registration Start for Class I||20th July 2020 (10:00 AM onwards)|
|Last Date to Submit Kendriya Vidyalaya Form for Class I||7th August 2020 ( Till 7:00 PM)|
|Release of provisional selection list for class-I||11th August 2020|
|Second provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||24th August 2020|
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||26th August 2020|
|Declaration of the provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked).||27th to 29th August 2020|
|Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST, and OBC(NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode.||Notification on: 31st August 2020 |
Registration from 31st August to 9th September 2020
Display of list and Admissions: 7th to 11th September 2020
|Registration for class-II onwards (except class-XI)||20th to 25th July 2020|
|Declaration of the list of class II onwards||29th July 2020 at 4:00 PM|
|Registration for class For KV student only class XI||After the 10th class result|
|Declaration of selection list and admission for class-XI For KV student only||After the 10th class result|
|Class-XI Non- KV students Registration, Admission||After the admissions of KV students in class X|
|Last date of admission for all classes (including XI)||15th September 2020|
Registration For KVS Admission 2020:
Candidates can check the below procedure for online registration:
- First, visit the official website i.e. https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/
- Then on the homepage, click on KVS Online Admission Portal Link.
- Then Click on Register Tab.
- Now, read the important instructions carefully available English and Hindi both the languages and click on Proceed Button.
- Now, the registration page will appear. Enter all the details in the space provided and click on the “Register” button.
- Then enter the OTP and verify it.
- Finally, the registration process is complete. Keep the login Id safe for further login.
- Take the printout of the registration details by clicking on the “Print” tab.
KVS Admission 2020: Click here for Registration
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Application Form:
To seek the Kendriya Vidyalaya Exam Application Form, visit the official website, www.kvs.ac.in, and press Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020 link. Once you go to the link, choose the class, and fill the application form with complete details. Upload the latest photo and signature and click submit. Before the final submission of the form, take print of the application form. Also, attach the required documents along with the application form. Once you attach all the documents, submit to Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Steps to fill Fill KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2020:
- Visit the Official page of KVS.
- Then click on “Login Tab”.
- After that fill the basic details and click on the “Next” tab.
- Then fill the choice of Schools.
- After filling details click on the “Next” button.
- Upload the required documents.
- After uploading documents click on the Preview button.
- Then cross-check all the details and submit the application form.
- Verify the OTP.
- The application will be submitted successfully.
- Click on the “Print” tab and take the printout of the application for future references.
- Applicants can also check application status by clicking on “Application Status”.
List of Documents to be Attached With The KVS 2020 Application Form:
For Class I:
- Birth certificate issued by the authority to register births.
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Proof of residence.
For Other Classes: Date of birth certificate along with recorded in the transfer certificate issued by the school recognized by the State Education Department. After verification is done, the original date of the birth certificate will be returned.
- Admission till class VIII will be given with no school transfer certificate which is given to the child eligible and the birth certificate issued by a Government body or it may be the affidavit.
- Candidate must have the certificate of relationship for grandchildren of the Honorable MPs, PSU Employees, and KVS employees.
- Also, ST/EWS/ SC/OBC and BPL categories candidates are required to produce the certificate issued by the state or by the union government.
- Handicapped or physically challenged candidates are required to produce the certificate from a civil surgeon or by the rehabilitation center.
- Provide a certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel if needed
- Proof of Residence is needed.
Admission for Class II and XI:
Find below the details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 2nd & Class 11th:
- 2nd class and above class registration will be conducted through Offline mode.
- After the announcement of the 10th class board result, after that 11th class registration will be started in 10 days.
- For the class 2nd & 11th, there are no admission test candidates who can take direct admission.
KVS Fee Structure:
Candidates can find below the KVS fees structure:
- Admission Fee: Rs.25/-
- Re-Admission Fee: Rs.100/-
- Tuition Fee for Class IX & X (Boys) Rs.200/-
- Tuition Fee for Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys) Rs.300/-
- Tuition Fee Class XI & XII Science (Boys) Rs.400/-
- Computer Fund Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted Rs 100.00
- Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage Rs.150/-
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII) Rs.500/-
KVS 2020 Admission Procedure:
For Class I:
From the available seats, 15% seats are for SC category candidates and 7.5 % for SC/ST category candidates. The admission for the class Ist is divided into two different phases.
Neighborhood or Resident Proof:
Proof of residence is important to produce by all the candidates. Parents of the child need to produce self-declaration which is about distance accepted to the effect. The draw of the lots for class 1st, Kendriya Vidyalaya will form a special committee. The draw system is also followed for other classes if the particular category or the same number of transfers cannot be managed against the availability of seats.
For Class II to Class VIII:
There will be no admission test from classes II to VIII. The admission will be provided based on the Priority category system. There will be a lottery system in every category such as a single girl child quota.
For IX Class Admission:
- Admissions will be provided according to the category based on merit.
- To catch admission to class IX, the admission test will be commenced and after that merit list will be prepared for every category separately.
For Class XI:
- Admission to streams like Humanities, Commerce, and Science is based on the merit list.
- The merit list will also prepare as CGPA produced by the students in Class X.
- The class strength will be 40 per stream.
|Science||For the Kendriya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission minimum, 60% required in all subjects|
|Commerce||55% of Marks required all subjects|
For Class X & XII:
For seeking admission to class 10th and 12th, candidates need to depend on the number of vacancies. If the average strength in class 10 or 12 is lesser than 40, then Deputy Commissioner of the Region concerned KVs will grant permission to class 10th and 12th:
There May Be a Change in The Below Mentioned Scenarios:
- For class X, a candidate must have attained at least 6.5 CGPA in class IX.
- For class XII, a candidate must have attained at least 55% marks in the class XI examination.
- Candidate must be in a similar course of studies which is in CBSE affiliated school.
- The combination of subjects chosen by the candidate required to be available in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying the Kendriya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam candidates must know about the admission eligibility Criteria:
KVS Age Limit for Registration 1st to 12th Class:
- The minimum age for Class I should be 5 years and a maximum of 7 years.
- The minimum age for Class II should be 6 years and a maximum of 8 years.
- The minimum age for Class III should be 7 years and a maximum of 9 years.
- The minimum age for Class IV should be 8 years and a maximum of 10 years.
- The minimum age for Class V should be 9 years and a maximum of 11 years.
- The minimum age for Class VI should be 10 years and a maximum of 12 years.
- The minimum age for Class VII should be 11 years and a maximum of 13.
- The minimum age for Class VIII should be 12 years and a maximum of 14 years.
- The minimum age for Class IX should be 13 years and a maximum of 15 years.
- The minimum age for Class X should be 14 years and a maximum of 16 years.
- There will be no age limits for Class XI & Class XII.
KVS Admission 2020 Age Relaxation:
There will be an age relaxation of 2 years to PH category students. On the contrary, there will be no specific limit for class IX candidates. In the same manner, there will be no specific limit for class 12th candidates and there will be no barrier in the regular study.
- For class II, the age limit of PH students should be 6 and non PH students should be 8 and the maximum age limit should be 10 years.
- For class III, the age limit of PH students should be 7 and non PH students should be 9 and the maximum age limit should be 11 years.
- For class IV, the age limit of PH students should be 8 and non PH students should be 10 and the maximum age limit should be 12 years.
- For class V, an age limit of PH students should be 9 and non PH students should be 11 and the maximum age limit should be 13 years.
- For class VI, the age limit of PH students should be 10 and non PH students should be 12 and the maximum age limit should be 14 years.
- For class VII, the age limit of PH students should be 11 and non PH students should be 13 and the maximum age limit should be 15 years.
- For class VIII, the age limit of PH students should be 12 and non PH students should be 14 and the maximum age limit should be 16 years.
- For class IX, the age limit of PH students should be 13 and non PH students should be 15 and the maximum age limit should be 17 years.
Priority is given based on a Category:
- Category I: The child whose parents are ex-servicemen or are into transferable and non-transferable central government job or foreign national officials
- Category II: Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India/ Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking
- Category III: Children of parents who are in transferable and non-transferable State Government employees
- Category IV: Children of parents who are in a transferable and non-transferable job like Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/ Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Category V: Children from some other category comprises of children of foreign nationals situated in India due to work or due to some personal reasons.
If there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission, then children of Foreign Nationals will be considered applicable for admission.
The Total Number of KVS Available in India:
You can find below the Total number of KVS Schools in India. The below list is available in city wise:
|Region||Total Schools||Region||Total Schools|
KVS Contact Details:
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|