Indian Army Rally Himachal Pradesh 2021
Indian Army Rally Himachal Pradesh 2021 Check HP Army Recruitment Open Rally 2021 Army Rally Of Himachal Pradesh District wise Open Rally Join Indian Army ARO organize Recruitment Rally In Himachal Pradesh’s Various Districts Wise Rally Bharti 2021 Army Recruitment Rally Schedule for Himachal Pradesh Hamirpur, PALAMPUR District Region 2021 Bhartiya Sena Bharti Rally Notification 2021
Latest Updated On 14-July-2021:- Indian Army has Release ARO MANDI, HAMIRPUR, SHIMLA & PALAMPUR RALLY NOTIFICATION NOV 2021 CAT (SOL GD, SOL CLK/SKT, SEP PHARMA, SOL TDN 10TH & 8TH Pass) for Various District of Himachal Pradesh… Candidates Can Check Details Below in the Post…
@Rally for Soldier Tradesmen category will be held at Rampur/ Junga/ Solan/ Paonta Sahib, Shimla (HP) from 02 Mar 2022 to 14 Mar 2022.
About Indian Army:-
The Indian Army is the World’s 2nd largest army in the world. The Indian Army is originated from the armies of the East India Company which eventually became the British Indian Army and the armies of the princely states, Which finally became the National Army after the Independence. The Indian Army provides many Entry Schemes to join the Indian Army such as 10+2, 10+2+3 and etc. It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances, like Operation Surya Hope, and can also be requisitioned by the government to cope with internal threats. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
Those candidates who want to join Indian Army have a very golden moments. Indian Army is going to conduct the Recruitment Rally For the post of Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk/SKT for eligible male candidates of districts Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Una of Himachal Pradesh. The recruitment rally will also be held for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (JCO RT) and Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) (Hav SAC) for eligible candidates of all Himachal Pradesh, UT Chandigarh & Haryana (except dist of Gurgaon, Mewat, Palwal & Faridabad) The Rally will be organized in HAMIRPUR region. The aspirants should check his district name in the Recruitment rally schedule and the venue of the Recruitment rally of his regarding districts. The Recruitment Rally schedule is given Below :-
- Sepoy “D” Pharma
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Recruitment Rally Schedule in Himachal Pradesh 2021
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification|
|At Kullu / Lahaul Spiti / Mandi.||Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur of Himachal Pradesh||15 July 2021 to 28 August 2021||06 Nov to 16 Nov 2021
|[ Download PDF ]|
|At PRITHI Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushar, Shimla (HP)||Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, and Kinnaur of Himachal Pradesh||15 July 2021 To 28 August 2021||02 March 2022 To 14 March 2022
|[ Download PDF ]|
|At CSK HP Agricultural University, Palampur/ Police Play-Ground, Dharamshala/ Police Ground, Chamba (HP)||Chamba and Kangra of Himachal Pradesh||15 Jul 2021 To 28 Aug 2021.||23 Nov 2021 To 07 Dec 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
|At Sujanpur (District Hamirpur)||Hamirpur, Bilaspur, and Una of Himachal Pradesh||15 Jul 2021 To 28 Aug 2021.||05 Feb 2022 To 20 Feb 2022||[ Download PDF ]|
|At Paddal Ground, Mandi (HP)/ Kullu/ Lahaul-Spiti||Mandi, Kullu&Lahaul-Spiti in Himachal Pradesh||15 Jul 2021 To 28 Aug 2021||06 Nov 2021 To 16 Nov 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
|At SPORTS STADIUM, UNA (HP)||Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh||01 Feb 2021 To 02 March 2021||15 MAR 2021 to 15 APR 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
|At Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una (HP)||Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Una of Himachal Pradesh||01 Feb 2021 to 02 Mar 2021||18 Mar 2021 to 25 Mar 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
|At Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, UNA (HP)||Districts of Kangra and Chamba||01 Feb 2021 to 02 Mar 2021.||18 Mar 2021 to 25 Mar 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions For
“Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk/SKT”
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(i) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum 50% in each subject.
(ii) Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
|@ Soldier Tradesmen (10th Pass) (Chef Community, Dresser (U), Steward, Washerman, Tailor, Support Staff (Equipment Repairer) and Painter &Decorator)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(i) Class 10th Simple Pass.
(ii) No Stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum 33% in each subject.
|@ Soldier Tradesmen (8th Pass) (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(i) Class 8th Simple Pass. (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
(ii) No Stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 1996
30 Sep 2002
|(i) 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55 % marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India.
(ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50 % marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Clerk /SKT||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(i) 10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject.
(ii) Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.
Note* :- Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE, and NIOS only will be considered.
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions For
“Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (JCO RT) and Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) (Hav SAC)”
|JCO (Religious Teacher)||For Qualitative Requirements, candidates are advised to refer the notification of JCO (RT) RRT Courses uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General of Recruiting/Recruiting C, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).|
|Hav (SAC)||For Qualitative Requirements, candidates are advised to refer the notification of Havildar (SAC) Batch uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General of Recruiting/Recruiting C, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).|
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by State/UT Govt, AICTE, CBSE and NIOs only will be considered.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 163 CM, But For The Soldier
Clerk/SKT It Is 157 CM.
Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical Standards (Check in Detailed Advertisement)
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Lahaul & Spiti Dist||162||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||Proportionate to height and age as per
Army Medical standards
|Indian Gorkha||157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen :
(i) Represented India at the International Level.
(ii) Represented State at the Senior/Junior National level and have won any
medal in individual event or have reached upto eighth position in team event.
(iii) Represented College/University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth position in the team event.
(iv) Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the team event.
(v) Represented District at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth posn in the team event.
(vi) Represented the State School team in the events organized by All India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the team event.
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||Soldier Clerk/SKT candidates only need to qualify in PFT.|
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60
|10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
For JCO (RT) & Hav (SAC) : Refer the notification of JCO (RT) RRT Courses and Havildar (SAC) Batch uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General of Recruiting/Recruiting C Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
About Army Rally Recruitment Procedure:-
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO/ OR are required to Apply Online At www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Note : Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying.
About HP Army Rally Admit Card:-
Indian army issued Admit Card in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in their account or the admit card will be sent to candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admit card/ hall ticket will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : HP Army Rally Admit Cards to all the above categories will be sent through registered e-mail One week before the date of commencement of recruitment rally. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
About HP Army Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Special Instructions For Bonos Marks in HP Army Rally :-
Bonus Marks in CEE.
|Sr. No.||Category||Soldier GD||Soldier Clerk/SKT/IM||Hav (SAC) & RT JCO|
|(i)||Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/War Widows (SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen||20 Marks||20 Marks||
Refer the notification of JCO (RT) RRT Courses and Havildar (SAC) Batch uploaded in www.join indianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General of Recruiting/Recruiting C Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).
|(ii)||Represented India at International level||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|(iii)||Represented State at the Senior/Junior National level & have won any medal in individual or have reached upto eighth position in team event||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|(aa) Represented College/University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth position in the team event||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|(ab) Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the team event||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|(v)||Represented District at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth posn in the team event||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|(vi)||Represented the State School team in the events organized by All India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the team event||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC Certificate Holders|
|(vii)||NCC ‘A’ certificate holders||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|(viii)||NCC ‘B’ certificate holders||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|(ix)||NCC ‘C’ certificate holders||Exempted from CEE||15 Marks|
|(x)||NCC ‘C’ certificate holders and participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted from CEE||Exempted from CEE|
|(xi)||Candidates having O+ level certificate “Business Professional Programmer” issued by DOEACC Society (For Sol Clk/SKT only)||—||15 Marks For Sol Clk/SKT only)|
Note : Check Detailed Information About Bonus Marks in the Detailed Advertisement, Candidates can Check & Download Official Notification through this Given Link :- Download PDF
Important Document for HP Recruitment Rally:-
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate. Online Dogra Class and Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits schemes.
- Affidavit. An affidavit duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate. No serial to be left blank in the affidavit. Format attached as per Appendix ‘E’.
- Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates/ photocopy duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the rally. No certificates to include NCC certificates, Sports certificates, Relationship certificates or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks/Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the rally, and only at rally site.
- Indemnity Bond. Indemnity Bond for no compensation for Death / injury / loss etc as per format attached as Appendix ‘C’ is a mandatory requirement.
- COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic and No Risk Certificate. All candidates are required to produce a COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic report from Government Hospital / laboratory or a hospital / laboratory authorized by the government and No Risk Certificate per format given as per Appendix ‘D’ on the date of screening at the entry gate. All candidates will be in possession of adequate masks, gloves and hand sanitizers.
Precautionary Anti COVID Measures.
(a) All candidates must be in possession of the following while reporting for rally site, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the rally :-
(i) COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate. Candidates are requested to be examined by a doctor from Government hospital and obtain a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate as per Appendix ‘F’. The certificate should have been issued within 48 hours prior to the rally reporting day.
(ii) No risk Certificate attached as Appendix ‘G’.
(iii) Personal face masks, gloves and hand sanitizers.
DO’s and Don’ts while in Recruitment Rally :-
(i) Wear mask at all the time and before putting on mask, clean with soap and water. Replace mask
with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single use mask.
(ii) Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with soap and water during verification of documents
and prior to appearing for the tests. The same will be available at site.
(iii) Maintain social distancing as per government orders amongst each order. Don’t touch your body
parts on any surface unnecessarily.
(iv) Finally, be supportive, be careful, be alert and be safe.
Important Note For Candidates:
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Alongwith One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work not on touts.
For more Details Contact To the Official Department
(a) Telephone Number (ARO, Shimla) – 01905-222287
(b) Telephone Number (HQ Rtg Zone, Ambala) – 6230040934
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|