Allahabad University Admission: The University of Allahabad is a public central university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. The university was established on 23 September 1887. It is the fourth modern university in India.It is informally known as the University of Allahabad. The university provides admission for the undergraduate and postgraduation courses. It also provides distance education for candidates who are working or who are unable to attend their classes. This University conducts an entrance exam at a university level for admission of courses based on undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of science, commerce, arts, law, etc. the entrance exam is organized separately for graduation, postgraduation, and other courses.
The aspirants who want to get Allahabad University Admission 2020-21 Find here all detailed information regarding application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, registration date, syllabus, exam pattern, result, how to apply, etc. from this article.
Allahabad University 2020 Notification:
- Allahabad University 2020 Application Form has been extended till 20th August 2020
- The AU UGAT & PGAT 2020 Exam date has been announced.
Allahabad University 2020 Exam Date:
|Online application form date start||12th May 2020|
|Last date of Application form submission (Extended)||20th August 2020|
|Released date of Admit Card||September 2020|
|Entrance Exams||21st September 2020|
|Declaration of the final result||To be announced later|
|B.Sc Counselling||To be announced later|
|B.Com counseling||To be announced later|
|BA Counselling||To be announced later|
|Admission start||To be announced later|
|Availability of Application Form||12th May 2020|
|Last date of the form filling (Extended)||20th August 2020|
|Admit Card||To be announced later|
|PGAT 2020 Exam Date||PGAT 1 (I, II, III, IV) – 29th September 2020PGAT 2 (LIST V) – 30th September 2020 to 5th Oct 2020|
|Result||To be announced later|
|Admission start||To be announced later|
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Exam Details:
- University Name: Allahabad University
- Mode of examination: online/ offline
- Location: Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh.
- Exam category: undergraduate/postgraduation
Allahabad University 2020 Application Form:
Interested candidates can register themselves. Application form issued by online mode. The university will issue applications on 12 May 2020 for UGAT and PGAT courses.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this by filling the application form. Before filling the application form, read the complete details regarding the eligibility required to fill the application form. Guidelines for filling the form are given below:
- Candidates can register online from the official website. The application form will be available there.
- Click on the notification and read carefully
- Select the course you wish to apply for.
- Then fill your details like name, date of birth, email id etc. and register yourself.
- Login using application number and password
- Fill in the other details of the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned image of the photograph and signature.
- Payment of application form will be done through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- Submit your application
- Take a print out of the application form
Application Fee Details:
The application fee can be deposited through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, e-challan, demand draft, etc.
|Programmes||General & OBC category||Reserved category (ST/SC/PH)|
Allahabad University Entrance 2020 Eligibility:
The candidates applying for the examination should check the eligibility criteria and then fill the form. Details about the eligibility of the application form are given below.
Citizens of India, as well as foreigners, can apply for the exam. But they should know Hindi and English language
- Qualification Examination: Candidate should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent field from a recognized board or university. Candidates holding a bachelor’s degree are not eligible.
- Age Criteria: The age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years.
- Visible: Visible candidates are also eligible.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have demonstrated their bachelor’s degree or from a recognized board or university.
Allahabad University Entrance 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The mode of examination will be online or offline mode.
- Total No Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions.
- Type of questions: The questions will be multiple choice.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours. The mode of examination is online.
- Total Marks: The total marks for the exam is 300.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Questions and Marks Distribution:
|Name of program/course||Mode of exam||Duration of exam||Number of Questions|
|UGAT||Online & Offline||2 hours||150|
Allahabad University 2020 Syllabus:
The syllabus for UGAT and PGAT is given below
For BA Course: English / Hindi, General Awareness, General Aptitude and Knowledge.
BSC: English / Hindi, General Awareness and Science.
For B.Com Syllabus: English / Hindi, General Awareness and Commerce.
General Ability: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, etc.
Subject proficiency will include questions of the particular subject for which candidates will apply.
The candidate should first learn the syllabus for the exam.
After that, a timetable needs to be prepared to study accordingly.
Very high priority should be given to important subjects.
Solve previous year question papers as it will give you an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam and important topics.
Prioritize the best reference books
Allahabad University Admit Card 2020:
The admit card will be made available to the candidates on the official website.
The admit card will not be sent to the candidate through a post. Candidates are required to download it from the official website.
It will be released a few days before the exam.
Please read the guidelines before downloading the candidate admit card.
The admit card can be downloaded using the application number and password / date of birth.
While arriving at the examination center, candidates have to carry their admit card and ID proof with them. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to take the exam.
Allahabad University Results2020:
The result will be declared on the official website of the authority conducting the test.
Candidates can check the result there.
To check their results, the candidate has to enter his registration ID and password.
The candidate has to download the result and take a print out of it.
Allahabad University 2020 Reservation
Allahabad University 2020 reservation policy for different category candidates are given below:
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Cast (SC)||15%|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate holders||5%|
Allahabad University 2020 Answer Key:
The exam conducting authority issues the answer key for the examination after the examination. It will be available in all the official websites of the authority after a few days of examination. Candidates can download the answer key from there.
Allahabad University 2020 Counselling:
University of Allahabad 2020 counseling will be conducted through offline mode.
Candidates will get seats on the basis of merit list.
Details related to counseling will be published in the local newspaper.
|Course Name||Download Details||Apply Online|
|Apply Online For|
FOR Institute Of Professional Studies (UG & PG COURSES)
|Notification||Available Soon||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online (UGAT, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc)||Notification||Available Soon||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online (PGAT, B.Ed, LLM, M.Ed, MBA)||PGAT | B.Ed | LLM | M.Ed | MBA | M.Sc Bio||Available Soon||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online (LLB 03 Year & B.A LLB)||LLB 03 Year | B.A LLB||Available Soon||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online For CRET Course||Notification||Available Soon||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online For IPS Course||Notification||Available Soon||Registration | Login|