IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager CBT Exam Pattern 2021 Download Official Subject Wise Online Exam Syllabus For Assistant Manager Exam 2021 IDBI Assistant Manager Latest Syllabus 2021 IDBI Manager New Exam Patter 2021 IDBI Assistant Manager Selection Process 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO.5 /2021-22:
About IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment:-
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021: IDBI Bank (51% shares held by Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager. The number of post is 600. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website from 10.08.2021 to 22.08.2021. Lots of candidates are going to apply. so it is very important to know the each pros and cons of exam pattern & syllabus.
About Exam :
Industrial Development Bank of India will conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Assistant Manager on 04.09.2021.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished here under.
- Online Test
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification as stipulated in the advertisement. Reference for medical test does not imply final selection, which may please be noted.
Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows-
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The Exam Will be of 200 Marks.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 200 questions.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The Time Duration Will be Composite time of 2 hours.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60|
- Penalty for Wrong Answers-For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Exam Syllabus :-IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type for e.g. Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.|
|English Language||It Would test the candidates understanding of the English language its vocabulary, grammar etc. Would include questions on comprehension, on word substitution, synonyms and antonyms, spelling error, spotting errors in sentences, grammar – noun, pronoun, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, conjunctions, use of ‘a’ ‘an” and ‘the’, idioms and phrases etc.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Number Systems, Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work & Etc.|
|General/Economy/BankingAwareness||Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research|
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Online Examination.
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
- Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on IDBI website at appropriate time and interview call letters will be sent on registered email ID.
- During interview the candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English.
- Applicants qualifying the personal interview shall be considered for final shortlisting.
- Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in examination and interview.