BPSC Auditor Answer Key 2021
BPSC Auditor Answer Key 2021 Download Bihar PSC Auditor Answer Sheet PDF 2021 How to fill Objection Form for Bihar PSC Auditor 2021 Check Answer Key Status for Bihar PSC Auditor 2021 Releasing Date of Bihar Public Service Commission Auditor Answer Key PDF 2021
Advt. No. 67/2020
Latest Updated 22.09.2021 : BPSC Has released the Auditor’s Exam Answer Key on its official website…Download Answer key Through The Link given Below………
BPSC Auditor Recruitment :BPSC Auditor Answer Key
BPSC Auditor Answer Key: Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) has recently announced and invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the Posts of Auditor. The total number of Vacancies for the Posts of Auditor are 373. Many Interested and Eligible candidates applied for this Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 21st of October, 2020 and the Last date to apply for these Posts was 18th of November, 2020. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Bihar PSC|
|Name of Post||Auditor/ अंकेक्षक|
|No. of Vacancy||373 Posts|
|Selection Process||Pre Exam, Written & Interview|
|Exam Date||29 August 2021|
|Application Submission Date||21.10.2020 to 18.11.2020|
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
About Exam :BPSC Auditor Answer Key
Candidates who applied for the Posts of Auditor/ अंकेक्षक gave their Exams successfully on 29 August 2021. This Exam was conducted by the Department of Bihar Public Service Commission. This exam was conducted to check the Candidates Intelligence Level and Capability Level for the posts for which the candidates has applied. The Exam was of Objective type. There were MCQ type Questions. Time allocated for this exam was of 120 minutes. Maximum Marks for this exam was 150 Marks. Question Paper was Bilingual.
Selection Process :BPSC Auditor Answer Key
The Selection Process Will Be As Following :-
- Pre Exam
Answer Key :
The candidates who applied for the Posts of Auditor/ अंकेक्षक gave their Exams successfully on 29 August 2021. This Exam was conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission. Now all the candidates who gave their Exam successfully are now waiting for the Answer Key of the Exam. Answer Key is a very important and useful tool for the Candidates, as they can check their performances, and have an idea that how much marks will they get. Though, the Answer Key is not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates can download the Answer Key from the official website of BPSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Name of Department||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Auditor/ अंकेक्षक|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||21.09.2021|
|Answer Key||Available NOW|
How to Download BPSC Auditor Answer Key :
- Visit the official website of Bihar PSC.
- Click on Answer Key 2021 link.
- Click on paper and set link of the Answer key.
- There will be four sets of Answer key.
- Click on the Answer key set which you want to download.
- On clicking the link, Answers key 2021 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download & Save the Answer key for future references.
BPSC ऑडिटर उत्तर कुंजी कैसे डाउनलोड करें:
- बिहार पीएससी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- उत्तर कुंजी 2021 लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- पेपर पर क्लिक करें और उत्तर कुंजी का लिंक सेट करें।
- उत्तर कुंजी के चार सेट होंगे।
- उत्तर कुंजी सेट पर क्लिक करें जिसे आप डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं।
- लिंक पर क्लिक करने पर, उत्तर कुंजी 2021 पीडीएफ प्रारूप में स्क्रीन पर दिखाई देगी।
- भविष्य के संदर्भों के लिए उत्तर कुंजी डाउनलोड करें और सहेजें।
Objection form :BPSC Auditor Answer Key
BPSC Auditor Answer Key: The students who appeared in the Exam for Posts of Auditor conducted by the Department of Bihar Public Service Commission, can fill the objection form for the Answer Key provided by BPSC if they found that there is any answer which is wrong in the given Answer key or if they are not satisfied with the Answers mentioned in the Answer key. It is to be noted that if any candidate is filling the objection form, then he / she can do so by the following points:
- Candidates has to marks his/ her Answer first which he / she think that this is incorrect.
- Against the wrong Answer provided in the Answer Key by the BPSC.
- He / she has to attach a copy of proof, that his/ her answer is correct.