Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020 Haryana Postal Circle GDS Apply Online 2020 How to Apply Haryana Post GDS Cycle II Vacancy Apply Online for 2090 Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Job Vacancy Notification for the post of 20min, Apply Online Date of Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Online
Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020
Advertisement no. ESTT/14-02/GDS VACANCY/2ND CYCLE/20
Latest update date 04.0 update.2020: Haryana Circle, which has submitted online application, has been increased from 04.0 to 2020 to 12.020.2020 for those candidates who have already registered and submitted final application. not done
Applications are invited by the concerned attractive officers against each post from eligible candidates for selection and engagement for the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
|Origination Name||Indian Post|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|No. of Vacancy||608 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Date||08/06/2020 to 12/08/2020|
Vacancy Details: Total – 608 Posts
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 608 posts
Age limit (as on 08.06.2020):
- The minimum and maximum age for engagement for GDS posts will be 18 and 40 years respectively, till the date of notification of vacancies 08.06.2020. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories is as follows: –
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Education Qualification :
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language :
The candidate should study the local language [as compulsory or optional subjects] at least till 10th standard as declared by the state government or as per the constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India. The list of official languages of the state is given in the detailed notification below.
Basic Computer Training :
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Knowledge of Cycling :
Knowledge of cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS positions. In the case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, which may be considered knowledge of cycling. The candidate must submit a declaration to this effect.
Application fee :
Applicants of category OC / OBC / EWS Male / Trans-Man should pay Rs. 100 / – (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all women / trans-women candidates as well as PwD candidates. They can apply online directly through the link provided in the website.
- Applicants can also pay the fee through online payment using the URL given in the home page. All recognized credit/debit cards and net banking facility can be availed for this purpose. From time to time, a fee will be levied for the use of debit/credit card and net banking.
How to Apply :
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in https://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by Dist rict. megistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT, 2019.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Step 1. Fill Application.
- Step 2. Upload documents.
- Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- Merit Based
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||12.08.2020|
|Submit Application Fee||12.08.2020|
||Detailed Notification pdf|
Fee Payment (List of Post Offices)