Post Name: NLC Graduate Trainee Various Post Online Form 2020
About Post: NLC India Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Graduate Executive Trainee GET 2020. Before applying online, all candidates are interested in the following vacancies should read the complete notice.
NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee 2020
NLC India Ltd
- Application Starting:
- March 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17/05/2020 up to 06:00 PM
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 17/05/2020
- Exam Date: 26-27 May 2020
- Admit Card Available: May 2020
- General/OBC/EWS: 854/-
- SC/ST/PH: 354/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/03/2020
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 259 Post
|Mechanical||52||32||12||20||09||125||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade.General / OBC EWS : 60% Marks and SC / ST : 50% Marks|
|Control & Instrumentation||06||04||01||03||01||15|
|Finance||05||05||01||02||01||14||CA / CMA / MBA (Finance)with 60% Marks. For SC /ST : 50% Marks Only.|
|Human Resource||03||03||01||02||01||10||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Master Degree in Related Tradewith 60% Marks for General / OBC / EWS & 50% Marks for SC / ST|
NLC India Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme 2020 for GET Posts
- Total Marks: 120 marks
- No of questions: 120 questions
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Question Paper type: MCQ Type
- Question Paper Language: English Only
- Negative Mark: There will be negative mark for wrong answer.
Syllabus for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical (Code No. 001): Engineering Mechanics, Theory of Machines, Vibration, Machine Design, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Engineering Materials and etc.
- EEE (Code Number 002): Electric Circuits, Electromagnetic Fields, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Power Electronics etc.
- ECE (Code Number 003): Networks, Signals, Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, Control Systems and etc.
- Civil (Code No. 004): Engineering Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Steel Structures, Soil Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and etc.
- Control and instrumentation (code number 005): Electrical circuits, signals and systems, control systems, analog electronics, digital electronics, measurement and instrumentation etc.
- Computer Science (Code Number 006): Digital Logic, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Operating Systems, Data Bases, Computer Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics and etc.
- Mining (Code Number 007): Mining Survey, Earth System, Mining Methods, Mining Machinery, Surface Environment, Quarry Planning and etc.
- Geology (Code No 008): General Geology, Sedimentary Petrology, Economic Geology, Hydrology, Remote Sensing and GIS and etc.
- Finance (Code Number 009): Accounting and Ind AS, Cost Accounting, Law and Audit, Taxation and Financial Management.
- Human Resources (Code Number 010): Management, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Industrial Relations, Social Security Law etc.
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|