WB Police Agragami Syllabus
WB Police Agragami Syllabus WB Police WBNVF Agragami Syllabus 2021 WB Police WBNVF Agragami Exam Pattern 2021 Download Syllabus PDF for WB Police WBNVF Agragami 2021 WB Police WBNVF Agragami Selection Process 2021 WB Police WBNVF Agragami Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021 How to Prepare for West Bengal Police WBNVF Agragami 2021
About WB Police WBNVF Agragami Recruitment :
WB Police Agragami Syllabus West Bengal Police has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of WBNVF Agragami in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 652 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 22.02.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 22.03.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||WB Police|
|Name of Post||WBNVF Agragami in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal|
|No. of Vacancy||652 Posts|
|Selection Process||Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Application Submission Start Date||22.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22.03.2021 (5 P.M.)|
About Exam :
West Bengal Police will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of WBNVF Agragami in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of WB Police.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :
Initially the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) as specified under para 3(E) above, relating to height, weight and chest of the candidates shall be taken followed by the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the eligible candidates as specified under para 3 (F) above. Only the qualified candidates of PMT only will be eligible to appear in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which shall consist of 800 meter run in 200 seconds. The PMT & PET shall be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board at the venues selected by the Board for the purpose. Only qualified candidates of both PMT & PET shall be eligible to appear in the Final Competitive Examination.
Written Examination :
Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus for Examination is as given below :-
Exam Pattern :
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 85.
- Each Question will be of 1 mark.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 85 marks.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 1 hour.
- Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali)
- There will be a Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Exam will be either an OMR based MCQ type or a Computer Based online test (CBT) depending on the number of applicants.
Exam Syllabus :
|General Awareness & General Knowledge||60 Marks|
|Arithmetic (Madhyamik standard)||25 Mark|
Question shall be set to test the general knowledge of the candidate including his awareness to current affairs in different spheres of life with special emphasis on West Bengal. Questions in Arithmetic shall be
set on the basis of the syllabus up to Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
- Qualified Candidates in the Written Exam will be call for the Interview.
- Interview will be conducted for the Maximum of 15 Marks.
- A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit.
- The total number of such shortlisted candidates to be called for Interview shall be determined by WBPRB.
- There shall be no qualifying marks in the interview.
- This 15 marks is inclusive of 05 (five) marks earmarked exclusively for special achievement (like computer literacy, driving ability, diving, NCC course, special attainments in Sports etc.).
- The final merit list of provisionally selected candidates shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination as well as in the Interview.
Important Link Area for WB Police WBNVF Agragami Syllabus :
Official Website http://wbpolice.gov.in/