UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 – 2020 UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Test Exam Admit Card 2020 Download Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 Check Uttar Pradesh JA Exam Date 2020 UPSSSC JA Exam Date 2020 UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Test Date 2020 UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Test Admit Card 2020 UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2017 Interview Date
Advt. No. 04/Exam/2019, Advt. No. 01 Exam/2017 & Advt. 26 Exam/2016
Latest Update Dated 31.05.2021: UPSSSC has Provided The Junior Assistant English & Hindi Typing Test Date for Qualified Candidates of Written Exam. Detailed Schedule Will be Provided Soon. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Provided Link…………..
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had invited applications to fill up 1403 posts of Junior Assistants in various department under UP Government. All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted Online. The Application Submitted till the Last Decided Date of Application Submission. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided on the Below Link.
All the Eligible Candidates Filled there Online application form and Now they are Waiting for there Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted on the Date 19.02.2019. The Exam Will be of Written Objective Type. More Details about the Exam information is Provided Below.
About Admit Card:
Admit Cards for UPSSSC Written Test will be available Shortly on the website of commission. Intimation about Written Test Admit Card/ Call Letters will be provided on Mobile No. & Email Id of Candidates. You will be able to Download Admit Card from the UPSSSC website (www.upsssc.gov.in).
|Junior Assistant Advertisement No.||Exam/ Interview Date||Exam Type||Admit Card|
|Advt. No. 04/Exam/2019||23.06.2021||Typing Test||Available Soon|
|Advt. No. 01 Exam/2017||01 September to 09 September 2020||Interview||Available NOW|
|Advt. 26 Exam/2016||13.01.2021 – 23.01.2021||Typing Test||Available NOW|
Typing Test Timings : In Admit Cards UPSSSC has given Timings in 2 Shifts of 04 Hour Each. Questions arise in the mind, why they have called for such long Duration. Answers are here….
- UPSSSC taking Typing Tests in Different Slots for one Shift.
- In one slot, they are taking about 50 Candidates. Then after completion of Typing Test of those 50 Candidates, they will permit other candidate. In this process, they take generally 1 Hour for 1 Slot. So Candidates have to wait for their turn in each shift.
- First they are doing Document Verification of candidates. Then according to availability of Computers, they Permit Candidates for typing Test.
- Typing Test Duration is of 5 Minutes for both Hindi & English.
Typing Test Format/ Process/ Fonts : Let’s discuss about Typing Test Process, Difficulty of Passage asked, Fonts. Read all Points below………..
- At First candidates have to fill their User ID & Password to get access for Typing.
- User ID is your Roll. No. & Password is Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy) Format. Follow the Instructions Carefully in Computer Hall.
- English Typing test will be conducted First. Duration of Typing is 5 Minutes.
- Paragraph is Moderate in English. It is a mixture of easy & some lengthy word. Concentration is the Key for typing.
- Candidates can use Backspace at any point of Time. CTRL key is not allowed so make Capital Letter by using SHIFT Key.
- In Hindi Typing, there are two Fonts Kruti Dev & Mangal. Invigilator will help you to type on your desired Font. Typing for Hindi is also of 5 Minutes.
- Paragraph in Hindi is also Moderate. There are less words made with code.
- Speed will be given at the end of Typing test in Words Per Minutes (WPM).
Typing Test Norms –
English Typing Speed – 30 words per minute
Hindi Typing Speed – 25 words per minute
Font – Anyone from Mangal or Krutidev
Note- Candidates can get syllabus and exam pattern of Junior Assistant in detail through the following link :