SSC CHSL Recruitment
SSC CHSL Recruitment SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 SSC CHSL LDC DEO Notification 2020 SSC Will Start the Online Form for SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2020 SSC CHSL chsl 2020 Vacancy New Notification Announced CHSL 2020 Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC Vacancy Recruitment Updates Check Eligibility Criteria SSC CHSL 2020 (5000 LDC UDC Posts) Online Form Exam Date Notification Online Form
Latest Updated On 19.12.2020: SSC Has Extended The Last Date Of CHSL Exam 2020 Till 26 December 2020…Download Official Notice Given Below…
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Note : Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2020 Filling up for Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the examination are as follows:
|Origination Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2020|
|No. of Vacancy||4726 Posts|
|Selection Process||Tier – I Computer Based Examination (Objective Type)|
Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
|Tier -I Exam Date||12-04-2021|
|Application Submission Date||06-11-2020 To 26-12-2020|
Detail of Vacancies:-
Total No. of Vacancy – 4726 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 1538 Posts
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): 3181 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 07 Posts
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A: Not Available
Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’sCorner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years (As on 01.01.2021). (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003). Details About the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Age Relaxation :
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD(OBC)||13 years .|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST).||08 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): : Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Educational Qualification As On 01-01-2021:-
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01-01-2020will also be eligible.
Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Pay Application Fee:-
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply:-
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://ssconline.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 06-11-2020 and close on 26-12-2020
Steps To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:–
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website.
- Applications must be submittedin online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One-time Registration.
- Filling online Application for the Examination.
- For One-time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details and Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of registration process, “Basic Details” can be changed only twice.
- Login to online system through your “Registration Number‟ and password.
- Click “Apply‟ link in “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019‟ Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Compete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
- Proceed to make fee paymentif you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
- Computer Based Examination : Tier – I (Objective Type)
- Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
Last Date:- 26-12-2020
Important Dates For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Dates for submission of online applications||06-11-2020 To 26-12-2020|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||26-12-2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||28-12-2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||30-12-2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||01-01-2021|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021 ( CBT )|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||Announced Later|
Important Links Of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When Will the Application Process be Started for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020?
The CHSL Notification’s Application Process Is Started from 06-November-2020.
What is the Last Date of Fill the Online Application Form for SSC CHSL LDC, DEO (10+2) Recruitment 2020?
The Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Form is 26-December-2020
How can I Apply for SSC CHSL 10+2 Posts?
– Visit on the SSC Official Website.
– Now Click on “Apply Online” Option.
– Now Click on Apply for SSC CHSL Against Latest Advertisement 2020.
– Fill all the Required details According to your Documents.
– Make Fee Payment
– Proceed to Final Submission.
– Take a Print out of Application.
What is the Selection Process of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020?
Computer Based Examination : Tier – I (Objective Type)
Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
Document Verification & Medicial Test
What is the Age Limit For SSC CHSL Recrruitment 2020?
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years. Datailed Age are Mentioned in the Official Notification.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2020?
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.