Post name: How can you Apply for Punjab SSSB Patwari Job Vacancy 2020 Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020-21 Notification Punjab Sssb Patwari Vacancy 2020.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board is going to launch Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020-2021 for 1090 Positions PSSSB Online Application for Patwari Positions.
PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board
IMPORTANT DATES: The exact date of the exam and the submission of the application is not yet declared. However, from October 2020, PSSB will initiate the Patwari recruitment process.
Application Fees: The PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020 requires an application fee. The submission of the payment depends on the different categories of the candidates. As for General Category’s Candidate, Rs.800/- (Eight Hundred Rupees Only) is required for applicants, and Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) is payable by SC / BC / PHC / Ex-Serviceman for Punjab Candidate Category.
It is recommended that you don’t linger for last payment charge and submit your fee at the time you apply for recruiting of all applicants.
Payment mode: Not any paper-based method of submission of application will be approved to the Department except in the case of ‘Government employees’. The application should be submitted in online mode ONLY. The applicant must deposit the appropriate fee in any branch of HDFC bank by means of the “BANK CHALLAN” printed after registration is complete. Any other mode of fee sent (Draft /cheque) will be declined.
Age limit: Punjab Patwari Recruitment
- The least age of the candidate should be 21 years and not exceed 37 years on 1 January
- According to the Punjab Age Circular No.10972-4 WGI-65/3205 of 16 February 1966, the limitation of age may be relaxed for scheduled castes and backward classes for up to five years.
- As for Punjab Government, the Government of India employee or other State Government, age limit would be relaxed for up to 45 years.
- According to directions of the Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984, the maximum age limit would be relaxed for up to 40 years for widows, divorcees and various other categories of married women.
- For the disabled citizens of Punjab, the maximum age limit would be given for up to 10 years.
- A Punjab ex-Serviceman shall be permitted to subtract from his present age the time of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union if the resulting age is more than three years old and the overall age limit specified for a direct appointment to that rank under the applicable Service Rules has not surpassed.
Eligibility Details: The qualifying Education for the PSSSB Patwari candidate can be one from the following specifics;
- A Bachelor Degree from a well-known, recognized University.
- May have a minimum of 120 hours of work experience in the development of Office Management Application or Desktop Publishing Software, through the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology through a well-known institution accredited by ISO 9001.
Have at least 120 hours of computer application operating experience from an existing institution or an O Level Certificate from DOEACC, i.e., Department of Electronic Computer Accreditation of Computer Course.
- Should have cleared matriculation or equivalent with Punjabi as one of the subjects.
Vacancy Details: The Govt of Punjab has given a notice for 1090 Post Of Patwari and will soon be published on its official website for detailed publications. The Post of Patwari has a total of 1090 vacancies.
|S.No.||Category||Vacancies according to Categories|
|1.||General||General / 406|
General (EWS) / 117
|2.||SC||SC (BMS) / 117|
SC (RO) / 91
|3.||BC||BC / 114|
|General / 93|
SC (BMS) / 27
SC (RO) / 26
BC / 21
|General / 20|
SC (BMS) / 10
SC (RO) / 06
BC / 00
How to Fill the Form: Filling an online application form is the only way for the candidates to apply. The link of the form is available on the website of the Department of Revenue, Punjab. (https://punjabrevenue.nic.in.)
Hard copy of the online form is NOT REQUIRED to be sent to the office of the director, Land Records, Punjab.
Following instructions to be followed when filling the online form:
- The online application can be filled by the candidates at https://punjabrevenue.nic.in “Recruitment of Revenue Patwari.”
- Step by step, fill in the details and register carefully. Make sure to spell the name of the candidate or his/her guardian as stated in the certificates or mark sheets. The submission can be disqualified by any change established.
- You would receive your login ID and password as soon as you register. Remember the ID and password to log into the recruiting site. Later on, you will require to download the Admit Card from the website using the same ID and password.
STEP-2: The Application Form:
- Using the login credentials, the candidate may complete the online application.
- Scanned photographs and signatures are uploaded.
- Click on “Update” after filling the application form.
- Double-check the details.
- If you fulfill all the conditions and criteria under the Declaration para, click on “I Agree.” In case of any fake information, your application would be canceled.
- When you are done, click on “Submit Form” button.
- Take two printouts of the online application form (and three for a Regular Govt. Employee). Paste the same passport size pictures that were uploaded with the online form and keep it with you. You are NOT supposed to send it over.
- It is to be noted that eligible candidates who already applied for the mentioned posts in enactment to Advertisement no. L-2/5-131/254, dated 18.8.2015, does not need to redeposit the fee.
STEP-3: Bank Challan Generation & Fee Depositing:
- Click “Generate Bank Challan” under “application fee” and take a print of challan form.
- Fee must be charged only by the above challan form, depending on the category in which you wish to apply.
- Fee can be submitted in any branch of HDFC bank after 24 hours of Bank Challan generation. Fee would not be accepted in any other bank or format.
- On fee deposit, you receive the candidate copy of the two leaflets. Second leaflet would be retained by the bank.
- Regular Govt. Employees would send the hard copy of application with all related documents to the Director, Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar. It should reach within ten days from the due date of fee deposit.
- This application should be submitted with a picture, along with the original copies, after consultation.