Patna High Court Exam 2020
Patna High Court Job openings are out now. The officials have released around 397 job vacancies for the Assistant and Administrative job role in the Patna Higher Court. Scroll down the line to catch the latest updates on vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, exam application fees, and job salary.
Patna High Court Job Openings
Name of the Organization
Patna High Court
Assistant and Administrative Posts
No. of Openings
Commencement Date of Registration
Last Date to Apply
Bihar Govt. Jobs (Assistant Grade)
Written Test/ Interview
Yet to be Decided
Vacancy Details for High Court Jobs:
Administrative Grade Officer
Assistant Grade Employee
Age Bar to Verify Eligibility:
The officials have set the specific age limit for pursuing applicants to take up the High Court exam. Now, let’s take a look at the age details to know the limit for the exams.
- A candidate must be at least 18 years old to appear for the court exam. However, he/she should not be more than 37 years as of 2020.
- A person belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe or an employee of the Indian govt. Or any state govt. Can apply up to the age of 42 years.
- Those coming from OBC (Other Backward Caste) and EWS (Economically Weaker Section) can apply up to the age of 40 years.
- The age limit does not fit for employees serving in Court as daily wagers or under deputation.
Pre-Requisite Educational Qualification:
The exam aspirant must have a class 10th, class 12th , or a bachelor’s degree in any stream or a course equivalent to the graduation. However, the degree must belong from a recognized university by the state Board or Central Educational Board of India. A diploma holder can also apply for the High court jobs.
Please note that the candidate must be skilled in a computer application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Process to Apply for the Exams:
Follow the defined steps to apply for the High court exams of the Bihar government.
- Check out the official portal http://www.patnahighcourt.gov.in/.
- Look for the Recruitment area. Tap on it.
- Fill in your details that will include Personal details, Educational qualifications, etc.
- You can then access your enrollment/registration number.
- Pay the application fees online through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking. Please note that you need to pay the transaction fee for the processing of the payment and extra service tax.
- Wait for 24 hours after making the online payment.
- Please note that you need to enter your enrollment no. (Registration Number) and Date of Birth/ Password to continue the process again.
- You can then visit the official portal to upload your recent photograph of passport size. Also, upload your signature and final declaration before submitting the online application form.
After you are done with the form filling process, take a printout of the submitted application form.
Exam Application Fee
General/ OBC/ EWS
You can also pay by challan with an additional processing fee of Rs. 60.
Personal Assistant Syllabus (Patna High Court)
The candidates must get hold of the complete syllabus in order to prepare for the upcoming exams for the High Court recruitment jobs in Patna. Check out the given list of syllabuses for each subject.
Tenses and its Use
Use of Adverbs
Idioms & Phrases
Fill in the Blanks
Use of Verbs
Introduction to Computer Science
History of Computers
MS Excel – Spread Sheets
PC software and Office Automation
Communication (Basic Intro)
Networking (WAN, MAN, LAN)
Security Tools, Virus Detection, Hacker
MS Word – Word Processing
Emerging Technologies, and Web Publishing
The Internet (History, Concept, Working environment, Application)
Use of Internet, WWW, and Web Browsers
Building a Small presentation
MS Power Point – Presentation
Assistant Exam Pattern 2020: The High Court of Patna
Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 (Patna High Court)
English Language & Grammar Test
Knowledge of Computer Applications
The Patna High Court conducts a written test for the eligible candidates. Prior to that, the applicants have to take up an initial test of the OMR sheet.
Pay Scale for the High Court Posts (Patna)
Steps to Download your Exam Hall Ticket
- Log in to the official portal of High Court, Patna.
- Find the section displaying Assistant Admit Card 2020. Tap on it.
- Fill in your Enrollment Number and Password to access your admit card.
- Download it. Also, get a printout of the exam admit card.
Make sure to carry the admit card that serves as your Hall Ticket for the exams.
Ways to Prepare for the Exams Conducted by Patna High Court
Any exam has its set of rules and tricks that should be kept in mind before appearing for the final exams. Check out the list of steps that you need to follow to come out as a winner in the upcoming exams.
- Get the proper syllabus and read it well. Also, take note of the exam pattern.
- Devise an effective time plan to start your preparation for the exams.
- Note down the current affairs section to stay on top.
- Take up a daily quiz to evaluate your preparation. It will help you analyze whether your preparation is going the right path.
- Prepare short notes and keep them handy. This will help you revise easily at the final stages of preparation.
- Practice last year’s question papers to make yourself acquainted with the exam pattern.
- Browse online for general interview questions and their solutions.
Always note down that your preparation is as good as efficiently you invest your time in it. For that, you need to get hold of a credible study material that can guide you along the way. Also, if possible, take guidance from a former student who has cleared the exams.
For more details, visit the official portal of Patna High Court. The details like exam syllabus, exam date, exam pattern, admit card release date, and any new notice can easily be accessed there. For any questions, feel free to write us in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many rounds of exams are conducted for the applicants of High Court Jobs?
A: The Exam conducting body carries out 3 sections to undertake the tests for the assistant jobs in the Higher Court of Patna.
Q. Is the application date already released by the Higher Court of Patna?
A: Yes, it was released earlier but has now been delayed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic nationwide.
Q. What are the ways to submit application form for the Assistant Job?
A: The applicants can only apply online on their official portal to carry out the process of application form filling.
Q. How to download the exam syllabus for the assistant exams 2020?
A: The applicants need to find out the syllabus section on the official portal. Look for the desired section and tap on it to access the full exam syllabus.
Q. Is there any hiring process for the High Court Assistant of Patna?
A: The candidates will have to undergo a typing test along with a written test to check English language proficiency and knowledge of computer applications. A separate interview will be taken as the final round of selection criteria.
Q. Is the exam date out for the Assistant exams 2020?
A: No, the High Court of Patna has yet to publish dates for the exams in 2020.