OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 Odisha PSC AMO Exam Syllabus 2021 OPSC AMO Written Exam Syllabus 2021 OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection Process 2021 Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021 Odisha Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus
Advertisement No. 02 of 2021-22
About OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 170 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 15.05.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 18.06.2021. Check the other details from below.
About Exam :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO). Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of OPSC.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Career Marking
- Written Exam
Career Marking shall be for 30% (10% each for Class-10th, Class-12th and BAMS) and 70% for Written Test.
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 marks each.
- The Time duration will be 1½ (One and half) for each paper.
- The questions will be objective type of multiple choice pattern (MCQ).
- The questions will be as per the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (HAMS) curriculum.
- No negative marking system will be followed in the written examination in case of wrong response (answer).
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Rog Vigyan & Vikritivigyan – 20 marks
- Rasashastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana – 20 marks
- Dravyagunavigyan – 20 marks
- Kriya Sharira – 05 marks
- Rachana Sharira – 05 marks
- Swastha Vritta – 05 marks
- Agada Tantra, Vyavahar Ayurveda & VidhiVaidyak – 05 marks
- Astanga Hridaya (Sutrasthana) – 15 marks
- Ayurveda Itihas – 05 marks
- Charaka – 20 marks
- Kayachikitsa – 20 marks
- Shalyatantra – 15 marks
- Shalakyatantra – 10 marks
- Prasutitantra & Stree Roga – 10 marks
- Kaumaraviritya – 10 marks
- Panchakarama – 15 marks
- A candidate shall answer the papers in English unless otherwise directed.
- The qualifying mark is 50% for UR & SEBC candidates and 45% for P.H. category and 40% for ST & SC category of candidates.
Important Link Area for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus :
Admit Card OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card Recruitment Details Detailed OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment Official Website https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Selection Process for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer?
What is the Exam Pattern for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer?
Exam Will be Objective Type.
What is the Exam Syllabus for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer?
What is the Time Allocated for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam?
The Time duration will be 1½ (One and half) for each paper.
How many Questions will be there in Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam?
The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 Questions each.
What will be the Maximum Marks for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam?
The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 Marks Each.
Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers?
No Negative Marking.