MES Supervisor Syllabus
MES Supervisor Syllabus MES Supervisor Syllabus MES Supervisor Syllabus 2021 NCS MES Draughtsman Exam Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for Military Engineer Services Written Exam Syllabus 2021 National Career Service MES Exam Pattern 2021 National Career Service Selection Process for Draughtsman & Supervisor B/S 2021
About MES Supervisor Recruitment :
MES Supervisor Syllabus National Career Service (NCS) has invited the Applicant for the 50 Posts of Military Engineer Services for Draughtsman & Supervisor B/S Posts. Online Application Process has Started from the Date 22-03-2021 to 12-04-2021. Many Candidates has applied for these Posts. Candidates can check more details from below provided link.
About Exam :
MES Supervisor Syllabus MES Supervisor Syllabus Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Will be Conducted on 20-06-2021 (SUNDAY).
MES Supervisor Syllabus Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The Question Paper will be of 100 Questions.
- The Question Paper will be of 125 marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 120 Minutes (02 Hour).
- Duration of Written Exam for Physically Handicapped Candidates is 2 hrs 40 minutes.
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|General Awareness and General English||25||25|
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, visualization, problem solving analysis, Judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship, concepts arithmetical reasoning, verbal analysis figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions etc.
- Numerical Aptitude – Questions will cover number system including questions on simplification, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit and loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Measurement Time and Work, Ratio and Time, Time and Distance, Tables and Graphs, etc.
- General English – Testing of candidates an understanding of the English Language and its correct usage, vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage.
- General Awareness – Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of and educated persons. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline, etc.
Specialized Topic –
D’Man – Importance of lettering and numbering – Figures and Proportions IS standard Practice. Construction of Plan Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc. Orthographic projection Recommended methods of projections as per Is code. Construction of ordinary scale-Plain & comparative diagonal, venire and scale of chords Drawing plan and elevation of points, lines and surfaces & solids Conventional signs and symbols as per IS code for engineering drawings and building drawings. Drawings and detailing of Brick arrangements-various types of bonds.(I) Stone masonry & stone joints (i) Foundations various types (iv) Damp proof course & plinth protection (v) Roof types – reinforced concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch (vi) Flooring types Timber flooring, steel flooring tile flooring (vii) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, framing, paneling and moulding (v) Doors Types -Paneled, glazed and flush door (x) Window & ventilators (x) Pitched Roof various types king past & Queen post () Steel Roof Trusses (xii) Stairs -various types-wooden, steel and reinforced concrete-spiral, Doglegged and open wel (m) single storied residential house plan, elevation and section (xiv) Cross section showing different types of roads, railway track, embankment and layout of platform (xv) Different types of irrigation structures (XVI) Pipelines joints drainage works, manholes, sanitary fittings, Forms of rivet heads, types of riveted joints standard steel section, standard connections, AUTOCAD etc.
Super B/S – Materials Mgmt tools, ABC analysis/Sare upkeep and preservation of various kind of Engineering stores and Basic knowledge of computer based data Mgmt. Note-1:- The candidates will have to arrange one scribe at own cost and inform the Centre Head beforehand. The academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the eligibility criteria. Both the candidates as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking as per format given in the MES website (www.mes.gov.in) that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria. In case it later transpires that the scribe did not fulfil any of the laid down eligibility anteria or had suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the results of the written examination.
Important Link Area for MES Supervisor Syllabus:
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Selection Process of Military Engineer Services?
What is the Exam Pattern for Military Engineer Services?
Exam Will be Objective Type.
What is the Exam Syllabus for Military Engineer Services?
What is the Time Allocated for Military Engineer Services Exam?
The Time Duration for the Exam will be 120 Minutes (02 Hour).
How many Questions will be there in Military Engineer Services Exam?
The Question Paper will be of 100 Questions.
What will be the Maximum Marks for Military Engineer Services Exam?
The Question Paper will be of 125 marks.
Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers?
Not Provided by the Dept.