Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment
Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020 Parliament of India Job Vacancy 2020 for 47 Posts of Translator Lok Sabha Translator Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted Latest Jobs 2020 Check Eligibility Last Date Apply Offline Lok Sabha Translator Application Form Pdf
Advertisement no. 01/2020
Applications are invited(through e-mail only) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of the following vacancies for the post of Translator in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis. Candidates Can check there Recruitment Details from the below.
Age Limit (As on 27.07.2020) :
Candidates Should be Minimum 27 years old (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years). For age relaxation to the persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, Physically Challenged persons, Govt. Employees, ex-Servicemen and employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat, please see Notification.
Pay Scale :
Level 8 (Rs. 47600 -151100) in the Pay Matrix
Education Qualification :
- Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized University with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in English from a recognized University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium* from a recognized University and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium* from a recognized University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
(*The candidates will have to furnish a self-attested scanned copy of a certificate from the Registrar or Controller of Examination of the concerned University/ Principal of the college wherein the ‘Medium of Instruction’ of the respective qualification is clearly mentioned.)
- Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognized by the GovernmentOR02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies/Supreme Court of India/High Courts.
Application Fee :
No Application Fee
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates have to apply for the above post strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi.
- The candidates may take a print out of the same.
- The candidates are advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- After filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the requisite documents required and e-mail the same on the e-mail address, [email protected]
- The admission of candidates at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
Last Date : 27.07.2020
Important Link Area :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification|
|Application form||Application form pdf|
|Official Website||https://loksabha.nic.in/ and http://loksabhaph.nic.in/Recruitment/advandnot.aspx|