Post Name: Indian Navy 10+2 SSR, AA Admit Card 2020
Short Information: Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy) Are uploaded Admit Card for Post Senior Secondary Recruit and Apprentice Artificer (AA) and August 2020 SSR batch. Download the Admit Card for subsequent vacancy and complete all qualifications.
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR, AA Online Form 2019
Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy )
Sailor Entry (10+2) SSR, AA (August Batch) Recruitment2019
- Application Start: 08/11/2019
- Last Date Online Apply: 18/11/2019
- Last Date Fee Payment: 18/11/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Gen/OBC : Rs.215/-
- SC/ST : Rs.0
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 2700
|Post Name||Post||Eligibility||Age Limit|
|SSR (Senior Secondary Recruits)||2200||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate)Exam with Math, Physics And One Of the Following Subject: Chemistry/Biology/CS||01/ Aug 2000 To 31 July 2003|
|AA (Artificer Apprentice)||500||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate)Exam with Math, Physics And One Of the Following Subject: Chemistry/Biology/CS with 60% |
Physical Requirement for This Post
- Height : 157 CMS
- Running: 1.6 K Run on 07 Min.
- 20 Squats Utthak Baithak, 10 Push Up.
SELECTION CRITERIA :-
Recruitment selection is based on merit based on their success in the written test, Physical Efficiency Test (PFT) and competence in medical exams.
- Written exam.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical standard.
- SSR – Recruitment is based on the state-wise merit of their performance in the computer-based examination, which is based on the Physical Efficiency Test (PFT) and merit in the medical examinations.
Exam Pattern: The exam pattern for SSR written exam is as follows: –
(A) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English) and objective type.
(b) The question paper will be divided into 04 parts and each part will be of 25 questions (100 questions in total).
(c) The question paper will consist of four sections namely English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be 10 + 2.
(e) The duration of the question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
(F) Candidates are required to pass in all sections and overall.
(G) Penalty for wrong answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four options for answering every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks given to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(H) Candidates are required to pass in all sections and overall. The Navy reserves the right to set pass marks in each section and in total.
Exam Syllabus: Indian Navy Seller Syllabus is given below: –
- Physical world and measurement, kinematics, laws of law, functions, energy and power, system of particles and motion of rigid body / gravity.
- Mechanics and fluids, thermodynamics, oscillation, waves, electrostatics, electric current.
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, electromagnetic waves.
- Optics, dual nature of matter and radiation, atomic nuclei / solid and semi-conducting devices, principles of communication.
- Metals and non-metals, organic chemicals, food, nutrition and health, physiology and human disease, computer science.
- Relations and functions, logarithms, complex numbers, quadratic equations, sequences and series, trigonometry.
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates, families of straight lines, straight lines.
- Cone sections, permutations and combinations, fields, exponents and logarithmic series, sets and theory, statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Introduction.
- Indefinite integration binomial theorem, matrix, determinant, definite integral.
- Passage, preposition, correction of sentences, change from passive / passive to active voice.
- Change direct / indirect to direct, verb / tense / non finite, punctuation.
- Substituting phrase verbs for expressions, synonyms and antonyms, meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives, compound prepositions, determinants (use of a, any etc.), use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soils, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Ports, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: Championship / Winner / Rules / No. Players, Defense, Wars and Neighbors, Current Affairs.
- Important national facts about India, heritage and art, dance, history, language, capitals and postures.
- National: Birds / Animals / Games / Flowers / Anthem / Songs / Flags / Monuments, Eminent person.
- Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations, Discovery, Disease and Nutrition, Awards and Authors.
- Spatial, numerical, logic and associative ability, sequence, spelling unwinding, coding and decoding
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
The PFT completes a 7-minute sprint of 1.6 km, 20 squat ups (Uttara Baithak), and 10 push-ups. Candidates that are subject to PFT must do so at their own risk. Approximately 8000 applicants will be called for PFT and medical review for preliminary recruitment.
medical examination :
(A) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors according to the medical standards laid down in the current rules applicable to sailors upon entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cm. The ratio of weight to chest should be. Minimum chest extension of 5 cm.
(C) Initial medical test for recruitment can only be considered as “Temporary fitness in the final medical review.” The final medical test of all the candidates selected will be performed at INS Chilka. Candidates who are not medically eligible for INS Chilka ‘s final medical review will not be enrolled for the school. After the final enrollment medical test at INS Chilka, no “appeal” is eligible for review.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|