Post Name: Indian Airforce AFCAT 02/2020 Online Form
About Post: Indian Air Force Are Invited Online Application Admission Under Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT 02/2020 Batch. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
Indian Air Force
Airforce Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT 02/2020)
- Application Start : 15/06/2020
- Last Date Apply Online : 14/07/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 14/07/2020
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : 19-20 September 2020
- AFCAT Entry : Rs. 250/-
- NCC Special Entry : Rs. 0/-
- Metrology Entry : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online OR Offline Mode
(Age As on 01/07/2021)
|Entry Type||Branch Name||Post||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit|
|AFCAT||Flying||NA||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Math at 10+2 Level / B.E / B.Tech Course.||Age : 20- 24 Year|
|Ground Duty Technical||NA||Aeronautical Engineering Electronics : 10+2 (Intermediate) with 60% Marks Physics & Math 4 Year Graduation / PG Degree in Engineering / Technology.||Age : 20- 26 Year|
|Ground Duty Non Technical Eligibility Details|
|Branch Name||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit|
|Administration & Logistics||
||Min– 20 Year
Max– 26 Year
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||
||Age : 20- 24 Year|
|Metrology Entry||Ground Duty Non Technical||
||Age : 20- 26 Year|
Indian Airforce AFCAT Syllabus 2020
AFCAT released the notification for the recruitment of Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Posts. The aspirants who are all interested in this post can apply online. Also, check the exam pattern and previous papers of the Ground Duty posts for better preparation of the exam. For much more details visit the official site of AFCAT IAF Board.
Indian Airforce AFCAT Common Admission Test syllabus 2020
Candidates who have applied for the AFCAT exams and are interested in this Ground duty Job can get complete AFCAT Ground Duty Exam Syllabus details over here. So, go through the complete syllabus section to understand the selection process, exam pattern and eligibility criteria of the AFCAT Recruitment 2020 Syllabus.
AFCAT Selection Process 2020:
- AFCAT Exam (twice in a year) in Feb and in August.
- Stage 1 testing: Officer Intelligence rating test, Picture Perception, and Discussion Test
- Stage 2 testing: 4-5 days testing i.e. Psychological tests, Group tests, Interview and then CPSS (Computer Pilot Selection System) test.
- Medical Exam
Indian Airforce AFCAT Pattern 2020
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based online test||Computer-based online test|
|Total No. of Questions||100||50|
|Exam Duration||2 hours||45 mins.|
|Sections||Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and Military Aptitude Test||Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science|
|Negative Marking||1 mark||1 mark|
- Air Force Common Admission Test exam pattern involves the online test.
- It is conducted in 2 shifts in English.
- This exam consists of 100 objective type questions
- The exam needs to be completed within 120 minutes of time duration.
- The maximum score of the AFCAT exam papers is 300.
- AFCAT 2020 Exam Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, three marks will be awarded.
- For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Marks will not be given or deducted for unattempted questions.
Section Wise AFCAT Exam Pattern 2020
|Verbal Ability||25||75||2 Hours|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test||32||96|
AFCAT EKT Exam Pattern 2020
Science and Electrical &
AFCAT Exam Syllabus 2020
English Language verbal ability
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Testing of Vocabulary
- Current Affairs
- Basic Science
Reasoning, Military Aptitude Test
- Verbal skills
- Spatial ability
- Decimal Fraction
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Ratio & Proportion
AFCAT Ground Duty Technical (EKT) Syllabus
The AFCAT 2020 syllabus for Ground Duty Technical exam involves topics like Fundamental Engineering, Branch Topic specialization, and Allied Engineering topics. The exam will be for 50 marks that should be completed within 45 minutes.
- Fundamental Engineering
- Specialization Branch Topics
- Allied Engineering Topics
AFCAT Syllabus Topics
|AFCAT EKT Fundamental Engineering Syllabus||Engineering Physics, Engineering Mathematics, and Engineering Drawing|
|AFCAT EKT Allied Engineering Topics Syllabus||Control Engineering, Telecommunication Systems, Electrical Engineering, Radar Theory, Instrumentation, Antenna, and Wave Propagation, and Microwave Engineering|
|AFCAT EKT Computer Science Engineering Syllabus||Information Technology, Network Theory Design, Analog, and Digital Electronics, Computer Networks, Switching Theory, and Electronic Devices|
|AFCAT EKT Mechanical Engineering Syllabus||Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics/Hydraulic Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Materials Science, Thermodynamics, Manufacturing Science, and Machine Drawing|
|AFCAT EKT Electrical & Electronics Engineering Syllabus||Microwave Engineering, Analog, and Digital Electronics, Electronic Devices, Telecommunication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Control Engineering, and Electrical Engineering|
Best books to prepare for AFCAT 2020
Here is the list of AFCAT books that candidates can refer to for their preparation:
- AFCAT Self Study Guide cum Practice Work by Kiran Publication.
- The AFCAT Guide by Disha Publication.
- AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) by Arihant Publication
- AFCAT Exam Guide1st Edition for Flying and Technical Branch by R Gupta Publication.
- AFCAT Previous Year Papers and Practice Test Papers from 2011-19.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AFCAT Syllabus FAQs
Q 1. I have completed my Class XII exam. Am I eligible for AFCAT.?
Ans. No, Graduation is must for AFCAT.
Q 2. How many times a year is AFCAT conducted.?
Ans. AFCAT is conducted twice a year.
Q 3. What is the time duration for AFCAT?
Ans. For Common exam, the time is of 120 minutes and for EKT it is 45 minutes.
Q 4. Is there any fee/registration charges etc. for AFCAT.?
Ans. Yes, There is Fee for AFCAT 2020 Online Form.
Q 5. Is permanent Commission offered for Flying Branch through AFCAT.?
Ans. No, Only Short Service Commission is offered by AFCAT.