Post Name: UPSC NDA I Exam Postponed 2020
About Post:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently invited online application form for National Defense Academy NDA I Recruitment Examination 2020. Those candidates are interested after this vacancy and all the eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam NDA I 2020
Advt No. : 4/2020-NDA-I
- Apply Online Start : 08 January 2020
- Registration Last Date : 28 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28 January 2020
- Exam Date :
19 April 2020
- New Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC,ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Candidates Must be Born Between: 02/07/2001 – 01/07/2004
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Total Vacancy : 418 Post
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|National Defence Academy||Army||208||Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from any Recognized Board.|
|Navy||42||Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Naval Academy||10+2 Cadet Entry||48|
How to apply
- UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment 2020.
- All interested candidates can apply online from 08/01/2019 to 28/01/2020.
- Read the notification for more information about UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment.
- Please fill in your original details and upload your photo, signature, ID proof and other documents.
- Please check your complete details before submitting the application form.
- Pay the required application fee to fill the form. If fees are sought.
- For further processing, take a print out of the submitted form.
UPSC NDA & NA 1 2020 Exam Pattern
The UPSC conducts NDA exams twice every year for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force of the National Defense Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). The selection process for NDA & NA I 2020 recruitment will consist of 2 stages, ie written test and SSB interview.
- There will be objective type questions in all subjects paper.
- The question papers (test booklets) of part “B” of Mathematics and General Aptitude Test will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- Candidates should note that in objective type question papers there will be negative marking of one third mark for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
- In question papers, wherever necessary, questions related to the metric system of weight and measurement will be set.
- The candidates have to write the paper in their hands. Under no circumstances will he be allowed to help a scribe to write an answer for him.
- The Commission has the discretion to fix the passing marks in any or all subjects in the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to use calculator or mathematical or logarithmic table to answer objective type question papers.
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|