UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 UPPSC Staff Nurse (Male/Female) Examination 2021 UP Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Apply Online 2021 How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Job Vacancy 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
Advertisement No. A-4/E-1/2021
Latest Update 16.07.2021 : Uttar Pradesh PSC Has Started the Online Application Process To Fill 3012 Posts Of Staff Nurse (Male/Female)……. Check the details & Apply Online from link given below…….
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Staff Nurse (Male/ Female) Posts. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse (Male/ Female)|
|No. of Vacancy||3012 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination
Marks Based on Experience
|Exam Date||03 October 2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||16.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16.08.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
- Staff Nurse (Female) :- 2671 posts
- Staff Nurse (Male) :- 341 posts
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2021 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1981 and not later than July 1, 2000.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay Matrix Rs. 44900 – 142400/-).
Education Qualification :
Nurse (Female) must –
- have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
(Male) must –
- Have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Possess diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Possess registration certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry.
Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female) –
- Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized institute or equivalent qualification for male Nurse. Preference to those having 3 years exp. in large hospital or Medical College or B.Sc. Nursing Should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent Qualification for Male nurses
Application Fee :
In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of First stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee of examination for different categories is as under:-
- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4
Mode Of Payment :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment :
- Candidate Should Visit to the Official Website https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on “All Notifications/ Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Part -1
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Submit Your Personal Information.
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation”
- Part -2
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personal details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png)format of size not exceeding 20 KB each.
- After Submitting All the Details Click on I Agree Option & Preview Your Details.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Criteria :
|For the first completed year of service on contract basis
For the next and every completed year of service on contract basis
Important Dates for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment :
|Application Submission Start Date||16.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16.08.20221|
|Last Date for Receipt of Exam Fee On-line in the Bank||12.08.2021|
Important Link Area for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||[English] [Hindi]|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Detailed UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card|