Post Name: UPPCL Stenographer Result 2020
About Post: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Stenographer III and Backlog Recruitment for Office Assistant III 2019. Such candidates who are registered with vacancies will download the 2020 Response Key.
UPPCL – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Answer Key
Advt No. : 06/2019 & 07/2019 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 23/10/2019
- Stenographer Last Date for Apply Online : 26/11/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 26/11/2019
- Exam Date : January 2020
- Admit Card Available : 06/01/2020
- Answer Key Available : 20/01/2020
- Result Available : March 2020
- OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 18 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Stenographer Grade III||15||Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India.Read the Notification for More Details.Hindi Stenographer Speed : 60 WPMHindi Computer Typing Speed : 30 WPM|
|Office Assistant III Account||03||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.Hindi Computer Typing Speed : 30 WPM|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Office Assistant Account||0||0||03||03|
UPPCL Stenographer Syllabus 2019-20
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :-
- The written test will be Computer Based multiple choice objective type.
- Question paper will contain two parts.
- Part-1 will carry 50 questions/ marks based on syllabus of “CCC” from DOEACC.
- There will also be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer in both parts.
- Part-2 will carry 200 questions of 01 mark each based on the following subjects :
|General Hindi (Intermediate Level)||65|
|General English (Intermediate Level)||65|
Part – 1
Computer knowledge about computers: basics of computers, generation of computers, input and output devices, hardware and software, shortcuts and basic knowledge ms word, ms excel, ms power point, memory orientation, internet, lan, wan, modem, computer Notation Modern Day Technology.
General Studies: Uttar Pradesh and Indian history , geography, and socio-economic development. Awareness of current events of national and international significance, and observation of these matters on a daily basis, and experience in their scientific aspects as anticipated from an educated individual who has not studied any specific scientific topic. The paper will also address issues such as India’s modern history, Indian society, Indian politics, Indian economy, and India’s geography.
Logical knowledge: analogy, classification, moreover alphabet series, number series / puzzle, mixed series, coding as well as decoding, blood relations, direction and distance, moreover, problem-based comparisons, word formation, logical ordering of words, Schedule time / date / day / year, clock and calendar, moreover, Venn diagrams, metallurgy, mathematical operations, arithmetic reasoning as well as matrix based reasoning, Yubs and dice, counting and figures, moreover, Figure formation and analysis, paper cutting and folding ,. Visual reasoning, mirror and water image, moreover, non-verbal series, etc.
General Hindi: Common spelling errors and word forms of words, feminine words, plurals, conversion of a sentence to other gender, idioms and their meaning, pure forms of impure sentences, antonyms, synonyms and synonyms, for many words Meaning of a word, proverbs and locales, disjunction, making nouns from the verb, composition and creator etc.
General English: Candidates will be tested for their ability to understand correct English, their basic understanding and writing ability etc. Error recognition will ask questions, fill in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles, etc.), vocabulary, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words, etc.
Arithmetic: – Simplification, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Time and Function, C.I. & S.I., train problem, ratio and ratio, equation, mixture and charge, discount, trigonometry, mensuration.
Accounts and General Book Keeping: – The following questions in this section are based on the following chapters…
- Trading, Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- bills of exchange.
- Self Balancing Laser and Sectional Balancing.
- Capital and revenue, receipts and payments, income and expenditure accounts.
- Depreciation, reserves and provisions.
- Branch and departmental account.
- Double Account System.
- Bank reconciliation statement.
- Correction of errors.
- Balance-sheet format and classification.
- typing test :
This examination will take place in both the Hindi and English languages. Kriti Dev 010 or 016 font will be used for Hindi typing examination. Candidates are expected to take part in 05 minutes of computer exam to measure typing speed for this examination.
|Download Stenographer Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Stenographer)||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Stenographer | Office Assistant|
|Official Website||Click Here|