UP NHM CHO Syllabus
UP NHM CHO Syllabus UP NHM CHO Syllabus 2021 UP NHM Community Health Officer Syllabus 2021 UP NHM Bridge Program (Certificate) Syllabus 2021 Uttar Pradesh NHM Exam Syllabus pdf 2021 National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh CBT Syllabus 2021 UP NHM CHO Selection Process 2021 UP NHM CHO Exam Pattern 2021
About UP NHM CHO Recruitment:-
UP NHM CHO Syllabus The National Health Mission (NHM), U.P. Invites Online application for the Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. This Course is a part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for Improved Implementation of Public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease preventing and health promotion. The Number of Vacancy is 2800. Their Are Many Candidates who filled their Application form and the Application process was Online. The Last date of Submitting Online Application form is 20.07.2021. Here the Candidates can check there Recruitment Details from the Below Provided Link.
Now National Health Mission (NHM) is going to conduct the Written Exam for Community Health Officer. The Exam will be held at Various Allotted Test centers in India. One written Test shall be conducted for both the phases at one go in June 2021 and merit list shall be prepared category wise for both the phases separately. Written test date, venue, instructions and guidelines shall be uploaded on www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in soon.
Selection shall be purely made on the basis of Computer based Test.
Below mentioned is the Exam Pattern for the written test of CHO:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Computer based Test will consisting of two sections of total 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answer.
- The Computer based Test will be held for duration of 2 hours (in one sitting)
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any inconsistency in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- GENERAL(UR) / EWS – Minimum 33% marks i.e. 33 Marks out of 100.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Minimum 30% marks i.e. 30 Marks out of 100.
- SC / ST / PwD – Minimum 24% marks i.e. 24 Marks out of 100.
Below mentioned is the syllabus for the written test of CHO:
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing;
- Community Health Nursing;
- Child Health Nursing;
- Medical Surgical Nursing;
- First Aid;
- Paediatric Nursing;
- Administration and Ward Management
General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge.
Candidates are required to appear in the Computer based test at their own expenses and if shortlisted in the Computer based test as per the above criteria, they will be called for Document Verification. Waitlist will be prepared in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 vacancy in respective category).