UP NHM CHO Admit Card
UP NHM CHO Admit Card UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 Download UP NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2021 UP NHM CHO Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Document Verification Date 2021 Check UP NHM CHO Admit Card Status 2021
Latest Updated On 04.06.2021 : MP NHM CHO Exam Will Be Conducted On 27 June 2021…The Admit card Will Be Live From 20 June 2021…..Download Official Notice Given Below….
About MP NHM CHO Recruitment:
National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh has recently invited Applicant for the Recruitment of 3570 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission Which Was Commenced from the Date 02.02.2021 to 17.02.2021 Is Cancelled. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below Link of Recruitment.
Selection Process :-
MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT)
About Exam :–
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT). Date of MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT) Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website. Stay Connected with us for Latest Updates.
|Certificate Course in Community Health (CCH)
|Date of Online Written Test:
|27 June 2021
|Timing of Online Written Test:
|2:00 Hours each shift
|Reporting Time at the allotted Venue:
|Duration of Online Written Test:
Date of Online Written Test (OWT) : 27 June 2021
About Admit Card :-
Candidates should download their respective admit Card to appear in Exam. Soon the official website of MP NHM will upload the Admit Card for the above post on his official website. Candidates be in touch with the official website of MP NHM for more details regarding the post. Also we will provide the Admit Card Downloading link below so the Candidates can download there admit card easily. Candidates must download it because no one admit card will be sent to the Candidates.
|National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|Available From 20 June 2021
|Admit Card Status
|Available From 20 June 2021
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of MP NHM/ SAMS.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download MP NHM CCH Admit Card 2021 : Available From 20 June 2021
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Question Paper for examination shall comprise of 100 MCQ questions with the options of four answers.
- Each question shall be of 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- For the selection, candidate marks obtained in the online written examination shall be considered to generate merit rank, based on which selection of the candidate shall be done.
Minimum passing marks in online written test examination shall be 40. The generation of merit rank and selection of the candidate shall be based on this and State Reservation Policy.