Post Name: UP Learning Licence & Driving License Online Form 2020
About Post: Road Transport & Highway Ministry Govt. India recently welcomed a New Learning License and a new Driving License Registration 2020 Online Application Form. Some applicants are interested in pursuing the driving license program and may read the full notification before applying online with all eligibility requirements.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Proof of Residence (Any one of the Following)
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID.
- Life Insurance Policy.
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
Indian People can Register for New Driving License, Correction in Old Driving License, Check Fee Status and Other Related Service are now Available Here.
- Min. Age: 16 Yrs. ( For Non-Transport Vehicle)
- Min. Age: 18 Yrs. ( For Commercial Vehicles)
- Read the Official Brochure for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates must be Passed Class 08th Exam for a Transport Vehicle.
CBT Test for New Learning Driving Licence
- 10 Multiple Objective Type Questions.
- Duration: 10 Minutes.
- Minimum Marks to Qualify: 06 Marks.
- Topic: Road Signs, Traffic Rules, and Regulations.
|Apply Online (For All State)||Click Here|
|Apply Online(New Learning License)||Click Here|
|Apply Online(New Driving License)||Click Here|
|Upload Document||Click Here|
|Upload Photo & Signature||Click Here|
|LL Test Slot Booking||Click Here|
|Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Veryfy Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Modify/ Edit Application Form||Click Here|
|Print License Details (LL)||Click Here|
|Print License Details (DL)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|