Post Name: UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result 2020
About Post: The Uttar Pradesh Department of Basic Education is going to obtain the published result for the recruitment position of 69,000 assistant teachers in various UP districts. Those candidates who appear on the written exam can verify the result now.
Exam Regulatory Authority Uttar Pradesh
UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 Result
- Application Begin : 06/12/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/12/2018 upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 23/12/2018
- Last Date Final Form : 24/12/2018
- Admit Card Available : 31/12/2018
- Exam Date : 06/01/2019
- Answer Key Available : 08/01/2019
- Last Date Key Objection : 11/01/2019
- Revised Answer Key Available : 19/01/2019
- Final Answer Key Available : 09/05/2020
- Result Declared : 12/05/2020
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST : 400/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee to Any Registered Bank.
- Fee Payment Last Date is : 21 December 2018 upto 06 PM Only
Vacancy Details Total Post : 69000
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Education Qualification|
|Assistance Teacher||69000||Max Age -40 Year||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 2 Year DELEd / BTC Exam PassedPrimary Level UPTET / CTET Exam Passed|
About Recruitment and Advt. No .: बे 0 शि 0 प 0/15876 / 2017-18
The UP Board of Basic Education has recently announced the recruitment of 69,000 Sahayak Adhyapak / Assistant Professor positions. Many interested candidates completed the application form. The application form submission process is done online. The online application submission process starts from 06.12.2018 to 20.12.2018. Here, at the following link, candidates can see details about recruiting UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result.
About Exam :
The Official Board receives the information about the recruitment exam. The written exam will take place on January 6, 2019. More details on the exam assistant teacher’s UP and syllabus are provided below.
Exam pattern: The curriculum and the UP assistant Teacher exam will be as follows:
- The exam will be written objective type.
- The total weight would take 60% of the written exam, every 10% of the grades of high school, intermediate, graduation and BTC
- There will be no subjective questions.
- The exam will be 150 objective questions.
- The exam will be 1 points for each question.
- The exam will be 2:30 hours.
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
- The exam will be based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Mathematics, Environment, and Social Studies starting with Standard 12.
- Questions about teaching skills, child psychology, information technology and life skills management and attitude will be from D. El Ed Standard.
- Minimum qualification marks: for general and OBC marks of category 67 (45% of marks) it is obligatory and for reserved marks of category 60 (40% of marks) it is obligatory. After that, the candidates will obtain the certificate to qualify the assistant professor UP.
Exam Study Plan: The exam study plan will be as follows:
Language: Hindi, English and Sanskrit: – व्याकरण, अपठित गद्यांश पद्यांश, Grammar, Comprehension.
Science: Daily life includes science, speed force, energy, distant light, sound, world of creatures, human body, health, hygiene and nutrition, environment and natural resources, stages of matter and substance.
Mathematics: Numerical Ability, Mathematical Actions, Decimal, Localism, Different, Interest, Loss of Profits, Percentage Divisivity, Factoring, Economic Rules, General Algebra, Average Area, Volume, Ratio, Logos, General Geometry, General Statistics
Environmental and social study: Earth structure, Nadia, mountains, continents, oceans and fauna, natural wealth, latitude and decimal, solar system, Indian geography, fight for Indian freedom, Indian social reformer, Indian constitution, our system of government , traffic and road safety, Indian economy and challenges.
Teaching skills: Teaching methods and skills, learning principles, current Indian society and primary education, inclusive examinations, new initiatives for primary education, educational assessment and measurement, initial training skills, educational focus and administration.
Child psychologist: personal variation, factors affecting child development, identification of learning needs, creation of environments for reading, learning theories and their practical utility and use in classroom teaching, special arrangements for the lamp belt .
General Knowledge / Current Occupations: Important Current Occupations, Current Events, International, National, Major, State-Related Events, Location Personality Compositions, International and National Awards, Sports, Culture, and Art.
Logical skills: Analogies, aeration and region, binary logic, classification, blocks and calendars, coded inequalities, coding-decoding, critical reasoning, cube number series, puzzles, symbols and annotations, Van diagram and dice, data interpretation, test of sense of direction and series of letters.
Information technology: Information in the field of teaching skills, art teaching and school management, technical computers, the internet, smart phones, useful applications in teaching, digital, teaching materials.
Life Skill / Management and Fitness: Professional conduct and policy, motivation, the role of education, constitutional and original origins, sanctions and punishments are of effective use.
|Apply Online For District Choice||Click Here|
|Re Print For District Choice||Click Here|
|Download District Form Notice||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|For Online Objection||Click Here|
|Download Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Registration Re Print||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download DEMO Form||Click Here|
|Technical Instruction||Click Here|
|Download Press Release||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|