SGPGI Sister GrII Recruitment 2020 Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2020 for 825 Posts Sister Gr. II & Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist SGPGI Technician Job Vacancy 2020 How to Apply Online for Medical Social Service Officer & Driver Posts
SGPGI Sister GrII Recruitment 2020
Advt No. I/08/Rectt/2020-2021
Latest Update Dated 17.08.2020: Now SGPGI Online Application Process Will BE Started From 17.09.2020 Instead Of 17.08.2020….. Check The Details Info from the Link Given Below…… Stay Connected With Us for the latest updates.
Note: Applicants submitted their Application earlier against Advt. No. 1-43/2016-17 & Advt No: 1/24/Rectt./2018-19 (For the Post of Sister Grade-II) Advt No. 1/55/2015-16 (for Driver (Ordinary Grade)). Advt. No. 1/48/Rectt./2018-19 (For the Post of Technician Gr-II) and Advt. No. 1/54/Recruit/2018-19 (for disable Persons) should also apply afresh. If they fulfill the requisites Qualification and experience. However, their age shall be considered as per the earlier advertisement and the fees shall not be required to be deposited again, but a photo copy of depositing fees/DD/Transaction Id. must be uploaded at the appropriate / assigned place.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has Invited Applications for the interested Candidates to fill the 825 vacant posts of Sister Gr. II, Medical Laboratory Technologist & Various Others. The Details of Job Positions are Given below……SGPGI Sister GrII Recruitment 2020
Details of Vacancy: Total – 825 Posts
- Sister Gr. II – 617 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – 23 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – 134 Posts
- Technician (Radiography) – 04 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) – 26 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 10 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II – 11 Posts
Candidates Must have attained 21 years of age but not 40 years old. Candidates Should be Born Between 02,01.1990 to 01.01.1999.
For more Detail Please Download the Advertisement detail given below.
- Sister Gr. II – Pay Matrix – 44900-142400 (Level – 7)
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – Pay Matrix 29200 – 92300 (Level – 5 )
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400 (Level – 6)
- Technician (Radiography) – Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400 (Level – 6)
- Technician (Radiology) – Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400 (Level – 6)
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Pay Matrix 19900 – 63200 (Level-2)
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II – Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400 (Level – 6)
Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates of U.P. is Rs.300/- and for Un-Reserved Candidates (General & OBC) Category is Rs.500/-
How to Apply: SGPGI Sister GrII Recruitment 2020
Candidates Should Visit Official Website of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPAI) https://www.sgpgi.ac.in. Online Application Process Will be Started Soon for the Above Posts. After completing the process candidates needs to pay the application fee online then the application will be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of SGPGI.
- Click on Recruitment Option.
- Now Click on Online applications are invited to fill up the posts of Sister Gr. II & Various Other at SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- Fill all the Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Upload Image & Other Required Documents.
- Click on Submit Option.
- Take Print Out..
All the Candidates Successfully submitted there Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted and The Date of Examination will be Announce on the Official website of SGPGI. The Broad details about the Examination is given below.
- Written Exam
- Interview/Skill Test/Practical Test/Technical Test
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
Detailed Syllabus Will be Provided Soon on the Official Website of SGPGI.
|Beginning Of Registration||Available from 10.07.2020|
|Beginning of uploading of Required Documents||—|
|Last date of form & fee Submission||—|
|Last date of uploading of Required Documents||—|
|Last date of Final Submission of Application Form||—|
Important link Area:
|Download Advertisement||Available from September 2020|
|Apply Online||Available from 17.09.2020|