SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021
SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 Download SBI Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2021 SBI Pharmacist Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Check SBI Pharmacist Exam Date 2021 Check SBI Pharmacist Admit Card Status 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PHARMACIST/2021-22/04
Latest Update Dated 03.09.2021: SBI has Released the Pharmacist Online Exam Admit card..Download Now By The Link given Below…..
About SBI Pharmacist Recruitment :
SBI Pharmacist Admit Card: State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Pharmacist In Clerical Cadre. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 67 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 03.05.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 13.04.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Pharmacist In Clerical Cadre|
|No. of Vacancy||67 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Application Submission Start Date||13.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03.05.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
About Exam :–SBI Pharmacist Admit Card
State Bank of India (SBI) will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Pharmacist In Clerical Cadre on
23.05.2021 13.09.2021. The Written exam will be of Objective Type and the Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
Date of Exam :
About Admit Card :-SBI Pharmacist Admit Card
SBI Pharmacist Admit Card: The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Pharmacist In Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India (SBI) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (State Bank of India in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of SBI. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of SBI or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Pharmacist In Clerical Cadre|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available From 3.9.2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available NOW|
How To Download SBI Pharmacist Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of SBI.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 150.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be of 200 Marks.
- Questions from Awareness, General English; Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability will be of 1 Mark each.
- Questions from Professional knowledge Section will be of 2 marks each.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 2 hours.
- No Details are provided about negative marking by Official Department.
|Sr No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks|