SBI Clerk Apply Online?
SBI offers an online registration process to fill up the application form. Just follow the below steps to apply for the clerk exam in SBI banks.
- SBI Clerk Apply Online Go to the official SBI portal – https://sbi.co.in/
- Go through the asked details carefully. Fill up true details and upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- You cannot make any new changes in the application form once you submit it.
- Pay the enrollment fees by online mode.
|SBI Enrollment Fees|
SBI Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card is a key document for your test. The applicants should carry a hard copy of their test admit card. SBI releases admit cards for two tests; prelims test and mains test. Now, let’s look at how to access the Admit Card for your SBI exam.
- Check out the official SBI website.
- Login to your account with your Roll No. and set password/DOB.
- Click Enter on Submit to see your admit card.
- Download it and take a print out to use it later.
Just remind yourself that you will get separate admit cards for prelims and mains test.
- Go to the official SBI portal – https://sbi.co.in/