Download RPF Admit Card 2020
and its travelers. You can apply for the post of Railways Protection Force (RPF Admit Card 2020) and Railways Protection Special Force (RPSF). The Indian Railways releases a large number of vacancies for different zones. The exam date will be out soon. So, catch up the details to prepare yourself.
|Name of the Exam||RPF Constable Exam 2020|
|Exam Body||Indian Railways|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Frequency of the Exam||Annually (Once in a year)|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Exam Language||Hindi, Urdu, Manipuri, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Konkani, Gujarati, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Bengali, and English|
|Exam Fees||Rs. 500 (GEN) and Rs. 250 (other category)|
|Exam Intent||Hiring males and females for RPF and RPSF|
|Organization Name||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Men & Women)|
|Application Last Date||9th May 2020|
|Release of Roll Number||15th November 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||10-15 days before the Exam Date|
RPF Admit Card 2020 Dates
|Exam Events||Exam Dates||Features|
|Notification Release||Coming soon||The list of notification is to be out soon.|
|Online Exam Registration||Yet to be updated||Exact Date to be mentioned soon|
|Registration Last Date||Yet to be Updated||Coming soon|
|Fee Payment Last Date||Yet to be updated||Coming soon|
|CBT Date||Yet to be updated||Coming soon|
|CBT Result||Yet to be updated||Coming soon|
|PET/PMT Date||Yet to be updated||Coming soon|
|Result Declaration||Yet to be updated||Coming soon|
RPF Admit Card 2020 Eligibility
The Indian Railways has list out basic eligibility criteria that you must fulfil to sit for the exam.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- A candidate should carry an SSLC/Matric pass certificate.
- The applicant should pass the physical test.
Keep the below-given documents ready to fill your application form with no hassle.
- Marksheet of Class 10th exam results.
- Recent photograph as per the specifications.
- Original signature – a scanned copy.
- Caste proof certificate.
Application Form RPF Admit Card 2020
The Railways is yet to release the application form for the constable exams, known as RPF exam. Before you fill out the application form, read the listed details to avoid making any errors.
- Tap on the link; Online application form to fill your details for the RPF constable jobs.
- Mention these details in your form and submit it.
|Date of Birth||Board of Education|
|Father’s Name||Matric Roll Number|
|Mother’s Name||Year of passing|
|Voter Id/ Aadhaar No./ Driving License||Mobile No.|
|Name of your State/UT||Email-ID|
- You will receive your registration number and password after the process. Confirm your mobile number and email ID with the sent OTP (One Time Password).
- Save the details for future use.
|Educational Qualification||Gender Details|
|Minority||Economically Weaker Section|
- Pay the RPF application fees after entering the details. You can pay by both online and offline methods.
- Use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking to pay online. You can also pay offline by bank or post office challan.
- You may have to wait for 50-60 minutes to get the offline payment confirmation.
NOTE: The last date for payment differs for online and offline process. Keep a note of it.
Application Fees: –
Step 3 Registration
- Enter other details to confirm your application filling process.
|Language Choice||Group choice and Zone option|
- Enter account details to receive any refund from the Railways.
|Account Holder Name||Account Number|
|Bank Name||Account Number|
- Select the particular zone you belong to confirm your application. Your application will count for the zonal vacancy.
- Select the language of your choice from the given table.
Upload your Documents
- Upload a recent photograph of passport size. It must have a light background colour. Check out the details for scanned photograph.
|Dimension||35mm × 45 mm (Name & Date on it)|
|Format||JPG/JPEG (100 DPI)|
- Make sure to upload a professional photograph. Any photography shot by your mobile camera or selfie is not allowed.
- No use of cap or sunglasses.
- Your actual appearance must match with the photograph.
- Store at least 12 copies of the same photograph to use in future.
- You need to upload the caste certificate. The scanned copy should follow a JPG/JPEG format and 50KB-100KN in size.
- You need to give a declaration statement after the application. The screen will display the full application to check it once again. Confirm it.
- Get a print out of the application form to store a record.
Process to Application Correction
- You can make corrections if you have made any errors in filling the application form. You can edit the details other than state name, Email ID, and your mobile number.
- You need to pay a correction fee of Rs. 250. It is the same for all categories.
- The Indian Railways permits only two-time correction for the applicants.
Exam Pattern for RPF constable Jobs
The applicants need to qualify all the exam phases to reach the final step of selection process.
Computer Based Test
This is an online test compulsory for all applicants. Here are the features:
- You can give the exam in English and Hindi language. The Railways also allow you to take up the exam in your regional languages like Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Odia, etc.
- The exam questions will be on a matric level.
- All questions are compulsory. You have to attempt all the questions.
- You will be given 1 mark for each right answer.
- A 1/3rd of marks will be cut for every wrong answer.
|Sections||Marks||Number of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
- The time duration for the CBT is 90 minutes.
Here is the minimum percentage you need to score to get your entry into the next exam phase.
The applicants will undertake physical tests only after clearing the CBT exam. The Railways conduct ten times the vacancy for PET and PMT. Here is the pattern for it.
|1600 meters run||5 min. 45 secs||–|
|800 meters run||–||3 min 40 secs|
|High Jump||4 feet||3 feet|
|Ling Jump||14 feet||9 feet|
|Category||Height (in CMs)||Chest (in CMs) for Male|
|Govt. Specified Categories (Gorkhas, Marathas, Kumaonese, Dogras)||163||155||80||85|
NOTE: Applicants from Ex-servicemen only need to undergo PMT.
RPF Constable Selection Process
Check out the selection process for the constable exam.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): This is an online test that takes place for 90 minutes. It carries questions related to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Science and Reasoning.
- PET/PMT: For the applicants who qualify the CBT exam, PET/PMT is the next for them. You can then give the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Verification of Documents: The candidates need to verify their documents after passing the physical test.
- Medical Test: The shortlisted applicants goes ahead for the medical checkup at Railway Hospitals.
- On Job Training: After qualifying the above steps, you can go for the job training. You can then join the Railway Protection unit.
RPF Exam Syllabus
The exam conducting body lays out the syllabus to test the awareness of an applicant. The exam syllabus covers topics like general awareness, arithmetic, general intelligence, Reasoning, and General Awareness. The question paper carries a good mix of topics from each subject. Check out the syllabus topics given below.
|Arithmetic||Test the numerical potential of an applicant.|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Evaluate the mental ability and intelligence of an applicant|
|General Awareness||Check knowledge on science, sports, polity, humanities, current events, innovations, etc.|
- Number Systems
- Decimal and Fractions
- Whole Numbers
- Relationships between numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Profit and Loss
- Use of table and graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion, etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Discriminating Observation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Statement Conclusion
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Indian History, Art & Culture
- Awareness of the events and developments in society
- Common Abbreviations
- General Polity, Indian Constitution
- Space and Nuclear Program of India
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
Admit Card for RPF Exam 2020
The Railways releases the admit card a week before the exam date. You can check online to access the admit card for the constable exams. Just login to their website and download your admit card.
- There are separate admit cards for each exam phase; written test and physical tests.
Steps to Download your Admit Card
- Check out the official portal – rpfonlinereg.org
- Find the section – RPF Constable Admit Card
- Tap on the icon. A new page will display.
- Login using your login details.
- Enter your roll number and press enter.
- Your admit card will appear to screen.
- Download it and save it for future use.
- Also, get a print copy for exam use.
Check out the following details on your admit card to see if its correct.
|Registration Number||Roll Number|
|Date of Birth||Exam Date and Time|
|Exam Centre||Exam Guidelines|
Exam Day Guidelines
Follow these guidelines to stay out of trouble on the exam day.
- Reach to your exam centre 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Carry all the compulsory documents given in the admit card; admit card, ID proof, and pen.
- The SC/ST applicants must carry the caste proof along with the travel pass and admit card.
- Wear loose clothes. The exam inspector may frisk you in the exam hall. So, dress in comfortable clothes.
- Avoid shoes. Wear slippers instead.
- Avoid bringing any electronic gadgets, mobile phones, or calculators.
The exam cutoff varies for very group and changes every year. The vacancy is separate for male and female recruitment. The cutoffs depend on factors like
- Number of vacancies
- Number of applicants
- Complexity level of question papers
Here are the detailed cutoff lists for the previous year results.
RPF Exam Results
The Indian Railways is yet to release the exam notification. All process has been delayed due to the corona pandemic. However, there are different result dates for different groups; A, B, C, D, E, and F.
|RPF Events||Event Dates|
|Final Merit List||Coming soon|
|CBT Result||Coming soon|
|Final Result||Coming soon|
Steps to check your Merit List
- RPF Admit Card 2020
- Check out the official RPF portal; https://constable1.rpfonlinereg.org
- Find the icon on the homepage; CONSTABLE/RPF & CONSTABLE/RPSF. Tap on it.
- You will see the final merit list on the screen for each group
- Tap on your group to check out if you have got your roll number or name there
Steps to Check your Exam Results
- Check out the official website of recruitment.
- Find the link; Constable results. Tap on it.
- Match your details to see if you have cleared the exams.
- Download and save it to your device.
Here is the list of details you will see in the results;
- Applicant Name
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Qualifying Rank
- Group Name
- Zonal Section
The Railways release zone wise seats for the constable posts. The female vacancies may be more compared to men. Check out the detailed vacancy listed below.
|Group A – SR, SWR & SCR||82||34||32||656||804||114||54||138||621||927|
|Group B – CR, WR, WCR & SECR||42||18||51||329||440||92||45||187||388||712|
|Group C – ER, SER, ECR & ECoR||184||134||92||877||1287||201||132||242||816||1391|
|Group D – NR, NWR, NER, & NCR||152||68||65||761||1046||141||75||144||646||1006|
|Group E – NFR||5||12||7||136||660||17||14||21||128||180|
|Group F – RPSF||66||18||204||378||666||–||–||–||–||–|
Exam Centres Zone wise
The Railways has a list of exam centres based on the zones. Check them out to see if it suits your availability.
- Chennai – Headquarter
South Central Railway
- Secunderabad – Headquarter
South Western Railway
- Hubli – Headquarter
- Mumbai – Headquarter
- Mumbai CST – Headquarter
Western Central Railway
- Jabalpur – Headquarter
South East Central Railway
- Bilaspur – Headquarter
- Kolkata – Headquarter
East Central Railway
- Hajipur – Headquarter
South Eastern Railway
- Garden Reach, Kolkata – Headquarter
East Coast Railway
- Bhubaneswar – Headquarter
- Khurda Road
- Baroda House, New Delhi – Headquarter
North Eastern Railway
- Gorakhpur – Headquarter
North Central Railway
- Allahabad – Headquarter
North East Frontier Railway
- Maligaon, Guwahati – Headquarter
Q: How much do RPF constables get as salaries?
A: The RPF constables get a sum of Rs. 21,700 with additional allowances at the entry level.
Q: Does the RPF exam carries any negative marking?
A: Yes, the RPF exam body deducts marks for every wrong answer. You will lose 1/3rd marks for every wrong answer.
Q: How much is the qualifying score for the job recruitment?
A: A general category applicant need to score 35% marks to qualify in the constable exam. It is 30% for the SC and ST applicants.