Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2020 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 for 72 Posts of Chauffeur for RHC and Driver for RSJA, RSLSA and District Courts Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur Driver Job Vacancy How to Apply for Rajasthan HC Chauffeur Vacancy Apply Online
Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment
Chauffeur (Driver) Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. रा.उ.न्या.जो./परीक्षा प्रकोष्ठ/वाहन चालक/2020/388
Latest Updated on 22.07.2020: Rajasthan High Court has Provided the Detailed Notification pdf for Driver & Chauffeur Posts. Application Process will be Started from 31.07.2020…… Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Provided Link………
Online Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 72 Posts of Chauffeur for RHC and Driver for RSJA, RSLSA and District Courts…….
|Origination Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of Post||Chauffeur & Driver|
|No. of Vacancy||72 Posts|
|Selection Process||Screening Test
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||31.07.2020 to 31.08.2020|
Detail of Rajasthan High Court Vacancy :
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय –
- Chauffeur – 35 Posts
राजस्थान राज्य न्यायिक अकादमी, जोधपुर
- Driver – 03 Posts
राजस्थान राज्य विधिक सेवा प्राधिकरण, जयपुर
- Driver – 03 Posts
- Driver – 31 Posts
Age Limit :
Candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years. Upper Age Limit Will be Relaxable as Provided Below.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in the case of the Male Member of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in the case of the Female of the General Category & Economically Backward Class.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years in the case of the Female Member of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class.
- The upper age limit for the reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 50 years.
- There shall be no age limit in the case of widow and divorcee women candidate.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 14000/- Per Month on a Fixed for Probationer Trainee. After Probation According to Pay Matrix Level – 5, Pay Scale Will be Rs. 20,800-65,900/-.
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Secondary (12th) from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any Board recognized by the Government
- Candidates Must Have Driving License of LMV & Transport vehicle.
- Candidates Must Have 03 Year’s Experience after getting the Driving License as on 31.08.2020.
- Candidates Must Have 6/6 Vision.
- Candidates Must Have Driving Efficiency & Ability to Repair Road Side Vehicle.
Application Fee :
Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:
|SC/ ST/ Divorce Woman/ Widow/ PwD Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Gen, EWS, BC/OBC & Other State Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
How to Pay Fee :
The examination fees shall be accepted through e-Mitra project on any of the e-Mitra Kiosks/Common Service Centres (CSC) and Net- Banking. Examination Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Candidates Should read the Instruction Before Submit a Online Application Form.
Steps to Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Driver & Chauffeur :
- Log on to https://www.hcraj.nic.in and click on link “Recruitment” provided in the left panel of the home page.
- This will open a new page “Recruitment”.
- Click on “RECRUITMENT – Chauffeur for RHC and Driver for RSJA, RSLSA and District Courts 2020”.
- This will open a new page “Recruitment – Chauffeur for RHC and Driver for RSJA, RSLSA and District Courts 2020”.
- Click on “Online Application Portal”. You can also access page of the online application portal by directly logging on to https://rhcexam.raj.nic.in.
- Applicants are advised to deposit the requisite Examination Fee as per advertisement in cash at E-mitra kiosk/CSC or through net banking/debit card/credit card online using payment gateway available on E-mitra portal (https://www.emitra.gov.in) and get Unique Token Number before filling up online application.
- Applicants are advised to keep all relevant documents (Educational Certificates etc.), Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature & Unique Token Number, ready before starting with the form filling process.
- After Filling the Online Application Fee Click on Final Submission.
- Now take a Print out of Application Form for Future Purpose.
Selection Process of Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment:
- Screening Test
- Job Test
- Personal Interview
Important Dates of Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment :
|Application Submission Start||31.07.2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||31.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submit Application Fee||01.09.2020|
Important Link Area for Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment :-
|Download Advertisement||Download Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Click Here|