Rajasthan CET Admit Card
Rajasthan CET Admit Card 2021 Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 How to Download RCET Exam Call Letter 2021 राजस्थान समान पात्रता परीक्षा Admit Card 2021 Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test Exam Date 2021 Rajasthan CET Pre Exam Admit Card
About Recruitment :-
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently announce About the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application form is started from –.–.2021 & Conducted Till –.–.2021. More Details About Recruitment is Provided Below.
Selection Process :-
About Exam :–
All the Eligible Candidates Will Face the Written Exam for the RCET. The Date of Exam is Not Provided yet. It Will be Provided Soon. More Details about Exam is Provided Below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test in RSMSSB are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of RSMSSB. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of RSMSSB or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Post Name||Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Rajasthan CET Admit Card :-
- First Open RSMSSB Official Portal In Browse – https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find “Admit Card” Link On Home Page.
- Click On “Admit Card” Link
- Find Link Of “Download Admit Card of Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test – 2021”
- Click On Admit Card Link.
- Then A page Will Open That Will Show The Advertisement Details & Other Important Details.
- Find “Get Admit Card” Link On The Right Side Of Page.
- Click On That Link.
- Select Admit card For Pre / Mains / Interview Exam.
- Enter You Application Number.
- Mention Date Of Birth.
- Enter The Captcha.
- After Filling Entries, Click On Get “Admit Card”.
- Download Your Admit Card.
- Don’t Forget To Take Print Of Your Admit Card.
Download Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Standard of Paper Will be Bachelor’s Degree/ Intermediate Level.
Important Link Area for Rajasthan CET Admit Card:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Download Rajasthan CET Exam Admit Card?
1. Candidates visit the official website of RSMSSB.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Where I Will get the Rajasthan CET Exam Admit Card?
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of RSMSSB.
What is the Exam Date of Rajasthan CET Exam?
When Rajasthan CET Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Will Be Available From RSMSSB.
Where will be the Exam Center in Rajasthan CET Exam?
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
What Should I Do If I am Unable to find exact location of exam centre?
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
Can We Carry a Xerox of Hall Ticket?
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Is there any requirement of the Hall Ticket after the Exams?
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
What I will do if I lost my Hall Ticket?
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
What If I reached late at my examination centre?
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
What to do If there is any misprint on the Hall Ticket?
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.