Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021 Punjab Police Constables Vacancy under Investigation Cadre 2021 How to Apply for Punjab Police Job Vacancy 2021 for 1180 Posts of Intelligence Assistants & Constable Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Apply Online 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
Advt. No. 03 of 2021
Latest Update Dated 26.07.2021: Punjab Police Will Start the Online Application Process from Today (26.07.2021) Regarding Intelligence Assistants & Constables Vacancy under INTELLIGENCE CADRE & INVESTIGATION CADRE. Check More Details from Below…..
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 1180 Posts of Intelligence Assistants & Constables. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Punjab Police|
|Name of Post||Intelligence Assistants & Constables|
|No. of Vacancy||1180 Posts|
|Selection Process||Stage I:|
Computer Based Test (CBT) consisting of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Paper to be conducted.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Application Submission Start Date||26 July, 2021 at 9 pm|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 August, 2021 at 11:55 pm|
Details of Vacancy :
- Intelligence Assistants – 818 Posts
|Category||Category- wise total number of posts|
|Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs, Punjab||82|
|Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||82|
|Backward Classes, Punjab||82|
|Ex-Serviceman (General), Punjab||65|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||23|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||22|
|Ex-Serviceman Backward Classes, Punjab||16|
|Wards of Police Personnel||24|
|Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab(EWS)||81|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab||9|
- Constables – 373 Posts
|Category||Category- wise total number of posts|
|Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs, Punjab||38|
|Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||37|
|Backward Classes, Punjab||38|
|Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab(EWS)||27|
|Ex-Serviceman (General), Punjab||8|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||7|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||7|
|Ex-Serviceman Backward Classes, Punjab||8|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab||37|
|Wards of Police Personnel||4|
Age Limit :
Eligibility criteria regarding age shall be as follows:
- Minimum age as on 1 January, 2021- 21 years
- Maximum age as on 1 January, 2021 – 28 years. Relaxation in age shall, however, be applicable as mentioned below:
- Relaxation upto five (5) years in the prescribed upper age limit has been granted to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes, who are residents of Punjab. As such, maximum age for such candidates shall be 33 years as on 1 January, 2021.
- Ex-servicemen, who are residents of Punjab, shall be allowed to deduct the period of his/her service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three (3) years, she/he shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limit.
- Relaxation upto five (5) years in the prescribed upper age limit has been granted to candidates, who are serving regular employees of Punjab Government or of other State or Central Government. As such, maximum age for such candidates shall be 33 years as on 1 January, 2021.
Pay Scale :
The pay for the post of Constable has been fixed at Rupees 19,900/- (minimum pay admissible) at Level 2 of 7th CPC/Pay Matrix
Education Qualification :
Intelligence Assistant (Intelligence cadre) –
Candidate should be
- a graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC);
- a Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with
- Computer Science; or
- Computer Applications; or
- Information Technology
as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation;
- B.Sc/B.Tech/BE in
- Information Technology; or
- Computer Science; or
- Computer Engineering; or
- Computer Science & Engineering; or
- Information Systems; or
- Computer Networking; or Data Science; or
- Software Engineering; or
- BCA; or
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
Constable (Investigation Cadre) –
Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language as specified by the Punjab Govt. from time to time.
- Provided that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab state, is appointed by direct appointment, shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of the Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of appointment.
- A candidate has to upload the certificates regarding educational qualifications and Reservation if any along with the application form.
Application Fee :
The fee applicable to candidates belonging to different categories shall be as follows:
|Category||Application Fee (Rs)||Examination Fee (Rs)||Total (Rs)|
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State only/Lineal Descendants of ESM||400||0||400|
|SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only||400||150||550|
|Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)||400||150||550|
Mode Of Payment :
Candidates are required to make online payment of the requisite fee. No other fee payment mode shall be considered.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of http://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click On Latest Vacancies for SI Post.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details As Per your Documents.
- Proceed To Sumit their Application Fees.
- Click on the Final Submission Link.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form.
Selection Process :
The selection process shall be a 2 (two) stage process consisting of the following Tests:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) consisting of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Paper to be conducted.
- Document Scrutiny
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
Important Dates for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment :
|Opening Date and Time for Submission of Online Application||26 July, 2021 at 9 pm|
|Closing Date and Time for Submission of Online Application (Applications received after 11:55 pm on 16 August, 2021 shall not be entertained)||16 August, 2021 at 11:55 pm|
Important Link Area for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Syllabus|