OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Odisha PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 How to Apply for Odisha PSC MO Job Vacancy 2021 for 2452 Posts Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Medical Officer Examination Notification 2021 Eligibility Criteria
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
(Advt. No. 09 of 2020-21)
Latest Updated Date 20.02.2021:- Odisha PSC has Provided a Notice Regarding the Vacancy of Medical Officer Posts. Online Application Will be Started From 26 Feb 2021…. Get Details Below…
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon). Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Name Of Department||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||2452|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date of Online application||26 Feb 2021|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||25 Mar 2021|
Details Of Vacancy:
Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon) – 2452 Posts
|Category||No. of Posts|
A Candidates must have attained the age of 21 (Twenty One) Years and Must Not be Above 32 (Thirty Two) years as on 1st day of January 2021 i.e . he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 2000. Details about the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Matrix Level of Level- 12, of Rs. 56,100/- of ORSP, 2017 with usual dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the government of Odisha from time to time .
A candidate must :-
- have possessed M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India;
- have possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961(0.A. 18 of 1961): provided that, if a candidate outside the State of Odisha has not registered his name under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration established under Section 3 of the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961, he shall get himself registered as per the provisions of the said Act before issue of the appointment order; and
- have possessed required conversion certificates recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
A Candidates Required to Pay the Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only). Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Of Odisha & Person with Disabilities (Not less than 40%) Are Exempted From Payment Of Application Fees.
Mode Of Payment:
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How To Apply:
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online:
Candidates who want to apply can submit their applications through the official website :-
- Visit the official website
- First, click on “Register” and register themselves.
- After Registration Go to Login Panel and fill Registration Number & Password and Click on “submit”
- Fill Contact Details/ Personal Details etc.
- Upload The self-attested copies of all relevant certificates & testimonials in support of age, qualification, and caste.
- Now click On Print/Download Application Form.
- Candidate should keep a copy of the application form for their record.
Selection Process :-
Selection Will be on the Basis of Written Test.
Important Dates for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Schedule Event||Schedule Dates|
|Online Registration/ Application Fee Submission Started||26.02.2021|
|Last Date of Registration/ Application Fee Submission||25.03.2021 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||06.04.2021 (11:59 pm)|
|Exam Date||Info. Later On|
Important Link Area for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Click Here|