OPSC AEE Admit Card 2021
OPSC AEE Admit Card 2021 Download Odisha PSC AEE Hall Ticket 2021 OPSC Engineer Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Odisha Public Service Commission Asst. Engineer Exam Date 2021 Check OPSC AEE Admit Card Status 2021
Advertisement No. 04 of 2020-21
Latest Updated on 19.08.2021 : OPSC AEE Mains Exam Will Be Conducted On 24 August 2021….Download Admit Card Through the link Given Below….
OPSC AEE Admit Card 2021 – Available NOW
About OPSC AEE Recruitment :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Jobs application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates for fill up the following vacancies of AEE(Civil) in Panchayati Raj Dept. The Prescribed Details of Post, Qualification, Experience, Roster In Indicted Below.
|Origination Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancy||210|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Pre & Main Exam)
|Exam Date||Pre Exam – 29.11.2020
Mains Exam – 24.08.2021
|Application Submission Date||26.08.2020 to 05.10.2020|
Selection Process :
The Selection Of The Candidates For Final Selection Will Be Based On Following Criteria :-
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
- Main Written Exam (Objective Type)
Exam Date :
Candidates who applied for the Posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) gave their Preliminary Exam successfully and now are waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. OPSC will soon releases the Exam Dates and we will update the same information here.
Mains Exam Date : 24.08.2021
OPSC AEE Exam Date – 29 November 2020
OPSC AEE Admit Card
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (OPSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of OPSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of OPSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)|
|Mains Admit Card Releasing Date||19.08.2021|
|Mains Admit Card Status||Available NOW|
How To Download OPSC AEE Mains Admit Card :
Candidates Can Follow The Given Tips To Download OPSC AEE Hall Ticket :-
- Open The Official Portal – https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Check “Whats New” On The Homepage.
- Check Link “Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates for the Written Examination to be held on Given Dates in connection with recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Executive Engineer (Advt. No. 04 of 2020-21)”
- Click On The Given link.
- Mention Your “Registration Number” And “Date Of Birth”.
- Click On “Submit” Link.
- Download Your Admit Card.
- Don’t Forget To Take A Print Out Of Your Admit Card.
Exam Pattern :
The OPSC AEE Pre & Main Competitive Examination Pattern Will Be As Following:-
For Preliminary Exam :
- The Pre Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- The Pre Exam Will Consist of 100 Questions.
- Each Question Will Carry 01 Mark.
- The Pre Exam Will Be Of 100 Marks In Total.
- The Time Duration Will Be One And Half Hrs (90 Minutes).
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 0.25 For Every Wrong Answer.
- The Pre Exam Will Have Question Over Following Topics:-
|Subjects||Number Of Question / Marks|
|Strength Of Materials||10|
For Mains Exam :
- The Main Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- There Will Be 02 Papers In Main Exam.
- Each Paper Will Consist of 150 Questions.
- Each Paper Will Carry 300 Marks.
- Each Paper Will Have Time Duration Of Two And Half Hrs (150 Minutes).
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 0.5 For Each Wrong Answer in Main Exam.
- The Distribution of Marks Will Be As Following ;-
|General Studies Including Basic Sciences And General Knowledge / Awareness||300 Marks|
|Specialized Paper Relating To the Stream Of Civil Engineering||300 Marks|
The OPSC AEE Interview Will Be Of 75 Marks.
OPSC AEE Examination Center
The Written Exam Will be Held At Cuttack. It May Also Be Held At Following Cities Depending On Numbers Of Candidates Applied For From The Respective Zones As Decided By The Commission :-