Post Name : NTA CBSE NEET Online Form 2020
About Post : National Test Agency NTA is invited to apply online for NEET Examination 2020. Interested candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria and apply the online application form. Please read the full notification before applying online.
National Test Agency NTA
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020)
- Application Start : 02/12/2019
- Last Date Apply Online : 31/12/2019
- Last Date Fee Payment : 01/01/2020
- Correction Date : 15-31 January 2020
- Offline Exam Date : 03/05/2020
- Result Declared : 04/06/2020
- Gen : Rs.1500/-
- OBC : Rs.1400/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR pay Offline E Challan Mode.
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
- Min Age : 17 Years
- Max Age : 25 Years
- Candidate Born Before : 31/12/2003.
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
Eligibility Code For NET UGT
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate appearing in the qualifying examination, ie 12 standards in 2016 whose result is awaited, can apply and take the said examination, but he will not be eligible for admission in MBBS or BDS , If he / she cannot pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of the first round of counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02: Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after 12 years of study, studies of the last two years which include Physics, Chemistry. Biology / Bio-technology (which will include practical tests in these subjects) and English with Mathematics or any other elective subject not less than the main course for English at a level as determined by the National Council of Educational Research and Training is. 10 + 2 + 3 educational structure recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03: Intermediate / Pre-degree examination in Science of Indian University / Board or Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology (which will include practical examination in these subjects) and English as well as English Accredited examination body compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04: Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and Pre-Professional / Pre-Medical Examination with English after passing Higher Secondary Examination or Pre-University or equivalent examination. The pre-professional / pre-medical examination will also include practical examination in these subjects and English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05: The first year of a three-year degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology, these subjects include practical test, provided the examination is a university examination and the candidate first qualifying examination Passed A level core course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English Area not less.
- NEET UG Code 06: Indian University B.Sc. Exumption provided that he took a B.Sc. Must have passed the examination with not less than two subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and in addition to that he passed the first qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. is.
- NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination which is equivalent in scope and standard (10 + 2 study of last 02 years Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology; which will include practical examination in these subjects). Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University / Board, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that in order to be eligible for the competitive entrance examination, the candidate must have passed any of the examinations, as passed in 2016 or appearing in the eligibility test. Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and Individually in English and Graduation in qualification examination mentioned in clause (2) of Regulation 4 Should do. Medical education 1997 and in addition must have been in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) for admission to MBBS / BDS courses.
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|