NATA Result 2021 National Aptitude Test in Architecture Entrance Test Cut Off Marks Check NATA Score Card & Rank List NATA Result Download Pdf Council of Architecture Will Soon Release The Result 2021 NATA Merit List Download & Check Result Of NATA 2021
Latest Updated on 21 April 2021: Council of Architecture has released the First Test Result Of NATA 2021 Examination which was Held On 10th April 2021… Candidates Can Check Their Exam Result Through the Official website…
- Public Notice : Result of First Test of NATA-2021 held on 10th April 2021
- Public Notice : Announcement for NATA 2021(FIRST TEST) Examination Results
National aptitude test in architecture (NATA) is measure the aptitude of student for the study of architecture. it is separate aptitude test in architecture should be conducted and such test should not be combined with the test for admission to engineering, pharmacy, medicine and other disciplines.
The NATA 2021 is completely a computer-based test. The total marks for the test are 200. 125 questions have to be answered in 180 minutes (3 hours). Questions will carry either 1, 2 or 3 marks. Questions could be of the Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select types (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ).
NATA 2021 is a 3 hour (180 minutes) test within which 125 questions have to be answered. There will be 1 mark, 2 marks and 3 marks questions. Candidates will have to answer 75 one mark questions, 25 two marks questions and 25 three marks questions as outlined in table below:
|No. of Questions||Marks for each question||Total Marks|
The questions will be of the MCQ (Multiple Choice Question type), MSQ (Multiple Answer Select Question type), PAQ (Preferential Answer type Question) and NAQ (Numerical Answer type Question) and they could be either 1 mark, 2 marks or 3 marks questions.
The pattern of Questions and Mode of Answering:
Part A shall consist of time-based Preferential Type Questions (PTQ) and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ ) and Part B shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only. Both Parts shall be computer-based and are to be answered in PC/laptop.
The pattern of questions for Part-B shall be as follows:
|PCM||MCQ||15 Questions X 1.5 mark each|
|General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning||MCQ||35 Questions X 1.5 marks each|
The 50 questions are to be answered in 45 minutes. Questions will appear one by one
There will be an interval of 3 minutes (roll over period) between Part-B and Part-A
The pattern of questions for Part-A shall be as follows:
- Question 1 shall be PTQ type and carry 17 Marks (4 choices each with variable marks) totalling 17 marks (12 minutes)
- Questions 2, 3 & 4 shall be PTQ type and carry 16 Marks each (4 right answers; each right answer 4 marks) totalling 48 marks (12 minutes each)
- Question 5 to 10 shall be MCQ type and carry 10 Marks each totalling 60 marks (4 minutes each)
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Cognitive skills for Drawing and Visual|
Composition Test (10 Questions)
|PCM (15 Questions carrying 1.5 marks|
|15 x 1.5||22.5|
|General Aptitude& Logical Reasoning|
(35 Questions carrying 1.5 marks each)
|35 x 1.5||52.5|
Those interested candidates who have applied for this exam have given the online test successfully and now they are waiting for the their results. COA will soon declare the results on the official website. Candidates are requested to stay connected with our website as well as official website for downloading the NATA Results 2021.
|Department Name||Council of Architecture|
|Exam Date||10 Apr 2021 & 12 Jun 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||20th April 2021|
How to Download Result for NATA 2021:
- Candidates visit the official website of www.nata.in
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
First Test Result Of NATA 2021 : Available NOW