KCET Application Form
KCET Application Form KCET Application Form 2021 Karnataka Common Entrance Test Admission Form Apply Online Register Now KEA Entrance Exam Notification Check Details Eligibility Criteria How to Apply KCET 2021 Registration & Apply Online Now Karnataka UGCET Online Application Form 2021 Common Entrance Test of Karnataka Apply Online Admission Form
Latest Updated on 15 June 2021: Karnataka Entrance Test Admission Registration is available now. Candidates can apply from the link given below in table. For more updates stay with us.
The Government of Karnataka established common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of entrance test and determinig the eligibility/merit, for admission to the first year or first semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian systems of medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Architecture Courses, Farm Science i.e, B.sc. (Agriculture), B.sc. (Sericulture), B.sc (Horticultue), B.sc(Forestry), B.sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc.(Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri.Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D Courses.
KCET stands for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. It is a prestigious state-level entrance test. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts KCET to offer admission into the first year of Engineering courses & various other professional courses in colleges spread across Karnataka.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the KCET annually. The Government of Karnataka established the Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 to conduct the Entrance Test for Karnataka. candidates and the wards of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants for gaining admissions into professional courses.
The candidates should have passed the 2nd PUC/10+2 examination from a recognized Board of Education. Candidates should be at least 17 years old to appear for the KCET 2021.
Final Year: The candidates who are appearing for their final examination of 2nd PUC/10+2 examination are also eligible to appear for KCET 2021, considering they have their results at the time of counselling.
Note: Eligibility/Admissions/Allotments made to and by the colleges shall be subject to approval by MCI/DCI/AICTE/COA/CCIM/Government/concerned University/Apex Bodies, etc.
|General Category||INR 650/-|
|SC/ST/OBC Categories||INR 500/-|
|Candidates Residing Outside Karnataka||INR 750/-|
- Payment Mode: The registration fee can be paid online (Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/Net Banking) or offline (Challan – State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Axis Bank, or e-post office) (Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority(KEA)”, payable at Bangalore)
- Photograph, signature and thumb impression: The candidates will have to upload a photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the specified dimension, format and size. These details are in the following table:
|Photograph||Recent Photograph against a white background||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||jpg/jpeg||5 kb to 40 kb|
|Signature||Signature in blue or black ink of candidate and guardian/parent||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm||jpg/jpeg||5 kb to 40 kb|
|Thumb Impressions||Candidates left thumb impression||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm||jpg/jpeg||5 kb to 40 kb|
How to Apply:
The KCET 2021 Application Form will be available on the official website from February 4, 2021(tentative). Candidates will have to fill KCET Application Form Details and submit it before March 5, 2021. More details regarding the KCET application process are explained in detail in the following sections.
Application form will be released on February 4, 2021. Candidates can start filling the application on the official website. Steps to fill the application are given below:
- Visit the official and click on CET 2021 link. Now you will be redirected to another page where you have to click the “CET 2021 UG Online Application” link. Now you will see a page containing Important notes and calendar of events in the click “New User” section.
- Instruction and procedure for filling the application form will be displayed. Read it and click “proceed to apply online” icon.
- Now registration page will appear, select yes if you appeared for Karnataka 2nd PUC 2021 examination. Then you have to enter your 13 digits “Student Number” and then click on submit icon.
- Now enter your details, contact information, and other details. Now create a user ID and password. Select a security question and answer it, enter your Adhaar number, security code and click on “Submit” button.
- So Now KCET Registration Process is completed and your application number will be sent to your registered phone number and email ID.
- You can log in using your user ID and password created during KCET Application Process.
- You will have to enter your various details such as:
- Student Information
- Reservation details
- Study Details
- Photo & sign upload
- Candidates can pay the application fee either by taking a challan or through online payment methods using credit/debit card.
Important Dates of KCET Application Form 2021:
|Important Events/Schedules||Exam Dates(tentative)|
|Publication of Notification in the Newspapers / KEA Website||15-06-2021|
|KCET 2021 Application Form registration||From 12.00 Noon on 15-06-2021|
to 10-07-2021 up to 5.30 pm
|KCET 2021 Application Form Correction Window||From 11.00 am on 19-07-2021|
to 22-07-2021 up to 5.30 pm
|KCET 2021 Admit Card Release Date||From 11.00 a.m. on|
|7 DATE OF COMMON ENTRANCE TEST – 2021||28-08-2021 and 29-08-2021|
|KCET 2021 Result Date||To be announced Later|
|Commencement of KCET 2021 Counselling||To be announced Later|