JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 JKSSB Recruitment 2020 For 8575 Posts of Class IV Jammu & Kashmir SSB Class-IV Vacancy Notification 2020 How to Apply Online For J&K Services Selection Board Advertisement No. 01 of 2020 Age Limit, Number of posts, Fee, Selection Process
JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No. 01 of 2020
Latest Update Dated 01.07.2020: JKSSB Will Start the Online Application process from 10-07-2020 for Class IV Posts. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates….
Online applications from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for District/ Divisional/ UT Cadre posts shown against Unique Advertisement Item Numbers mentioned in the Advertisement to this Notification for JKSSB Class IV Posts 2020
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, reservation, etc are as follows.
|Origination Name||J&K Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Class IV|
|No. of Vacancy||8575|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||10-07-2020 to 25-08-2020 till midnight.|
Details of Vacancy JKSSB Class 4th :
Class IV – 8575 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) :
The requirement of age for various Reserved Categories is as follows:-
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
|Government Service/Contractual employment||40||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
JKSSB Class IV Pay Scale :
Pay Scale of the Class IV posts notified for recruitment through this Advertisement Notification shall be [SL1(14800-47100)].
Education Qualification for JKSSB Class IV :
Candidates Should be Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 Pass.
JKSSB Class IV Application Fee :
Fee payable: Rs 350(I) Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only) (II) Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards. (III) Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted/reserved against any other examination or selection.
Mode of Fee Payment for JKSSB Class IV :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply JKSSB Class IV :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
JKSSB Class IV Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender).
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- The candidate needs to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before the final submission of the application.
- The candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, the candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/ Debit Card /Credit Card Options.
- After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown the “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees are successfully submitted, Application ID shall be generated.
- The options will be available after clicking on the Pay Now link. Candidate can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Paytm in Online Payment.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after the cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, i.e 25-08-2020 (last date).
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application/fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/ clarification purposes.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for the subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take a printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from “My Applications” link available in the software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Application. Similarly, receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/ No and clicking on Download Receipt button available.
Selection Process for IV Class:
- Written Exam.
Important Dates for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment :
|Start Date of Online Payment of fees to start the application process||10-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Payment of fees for the application process||25-08-2020 till midnight|
Important Link Area :
|Download Advertisement||Advertisement Notification|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How can I Apply for JKSSB Class IV Posts?
You Can Apply by Filing an Online Application Form on the Official Website of JKSSB.
Can Other State Candidates Apply for JKSSB Class IV Posts?
No, Only Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir Can Apply for This Post.
What is the Qualification for JKSSB Class IV Posts?
Candidates Should be Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 Pass.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for JKSSB Class IV Vacancy?
Yes, there will be an Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 25.08.2020.
Can I Apply Offline for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment?
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
When the Application Process Will be Started for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment?
Application Process will be started from 10-07-2020.