JK Banking Associates Cut Off
J&K Banking Associates Cut Off 2020 J&K PO Expected Cut Off Marks 2020 Section Wise Jammu & Kashmir Bank Banking Associates Online Exam Cut Off Marks 2020 Expected Marks For Preliminary Examination J&K PO Pre Exam Expected Cut off Marks 2020
Jammu & Kashmir Bank has recently announced about the Recruitment of 1850 Posts of Probationary officer & Banking Associates. All the Eligible & Interested Candidates Filled their Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted Online. The Application Submission is Conducted From the Date 02.07.2020 to 20.07.2020 for Probationary Officer Posts & From the Date 02.07.2020 to 20.07.2020 for Banking Associates. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
About Exam Date :-
All the Eligible Candidates gave the exam Successfully on the date 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th November and 1st of December 2020 for Probationary Officer & Banking Associate Exam Is not Conducted Still. The Exam Will Be Conducted in the Two-Phase. Phase I Preliminary Examination & Phase-II Main Examination. The Preliminary Exam was of Total 100 Marks with the Time Duration of 60 Minutes. Main Exam of Probationary Officer Will be Conducted Soon for the Selected Candidates.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination (Only for Probationary Officer)
Cut Off Marks :-
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cutoff marks to be decided. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the bank depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination. J&K had conducted online CBT for the Banking Associates and PO. J&K will release the Written (CBT) exam cut-off on its official website. lots of candidates had taken the exam. as there are low number of vacancy, it is very possible that cut off for both written exam and after interview may go higher. expected cut off for J&K Banking Associates and PO can be checked here. cut off depends on the following things :-
- Level of exam
- number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Number of vacancy
we will soon update here expected Cut-off For J&K Banking Associates and PO …..
J&K Banking Associates Expected Minimum Cut Off Marks 2020 (Category And Section Wise)
|Expected Cut Off Marks||68-72||65-70||60-65||55-60|
J&K PO Expected Minimum Cut Off Marks 2020 (Category And Section Wise)
|Expected Cut Off Marks||69-74||68-70||60-68||60-65|
Process For Arriving At Scores :-
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores** Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits. Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- On scores in individual tests
- On Total Score
Important Link Area
Official Website https://www.jkbank.com/