JIPMAT Application JIPMAT Application 2021 Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2021 (JIPMAT 2021) Apply Online for JIPMAT Application Form NTA JIPMAT Entrance Exam Registration Check Details How to Apply Check Last Date to Apply for JIPMAT 2021
Latest Updated on 02 Jun 2021: NTA has extended the Registration of JIPMAT till 30th June. So interested candidates can apply now. All the details are given below. Check all the latest updates regarding this from the given information below.
National Testing Agency is an Indian government agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers and established in November 2017 to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. The government appointed Vineet Joshi as the first Director-General of the agency.
The Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to 5-Year Integrated Program in Management in IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for the Academic year 2021 – 2022.
Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021. The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year not before 2017.
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL)/ EWS as per Central List||Rs. 2000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PwD||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply:
Steps to be followed to Apply Online.
- Register for Online Registration using your own Email Id and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate‟s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
- Pay fee using through Net-Banking/Debit Card (except Master / Visa Card) / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid
Procedure for Filling Application Form:
- Registration Page
- Fill in the complete Application Form
- Uploading of scanned images
|Online registration and submission of Application Form (complete in all respects) through the JIPMAT Website Jipmat.nta.ac.in||01st April 2021|
|Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, UPI)||30th June 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website||To be Notified Later|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Pattern of Exam||Exam comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||150 minutes (02:30 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||03:00 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Exam Centre||As indicated on the Admit Card|
|Date of Examination||To be Announced Soon|
|Display of Questions, Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website for inviting challenge(s) from interested candidates||Declared Later|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||Declared Later|
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Available NOW|
|Download Advertisement||Download PDF|