JCECEB Paramedical Application Form 2021
JCECEB Paramedical Application Form 2021 PMECE Registration Form Notification Eligibility Criteria Age Limit How to Fill the 2021 Application Form Paramedical Online Registration 2021 Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Exam 2021 JCECEB PMECE Jharkhand PMECE 2021 Essential Qualification Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form 2021 JCECEB Admission Form Paramedical Registration 2021 Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form 2021
Latest Update 30-08-2021 :- JCECEM will soon Start an Online Application Process For Paramedical ( PMECE). Get Details Below…
JCECEB Paramedical :-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session.
JCECEB Paramedical PMECE :-
The application forms for the Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) have been released. The Jharkhand Examination Board has released the forms in the online mode. Candidates seeking to appear for the Jharkhand PMECE 2021 can visit the official website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in to download the forms. Candidates must note that the application forms can be released in the online mode only.
JCECEB Paramedical Essential Qualification :–
3 Years Diploma Course in Pharmacy & 2 Years Diploma Course in Paramedical :
- Eligibility – Intermediate /10+2 /Equivalent Science
- Age Limit – Minimum 17 years
1 Year certificate Course in Dresser :
- Eligibility – Matric /SSC /10th
- Age Limit – No Age limit
JCECEB Paramedical Selection Process :-
- Written Test
How To Fill JCECEB Paramedical Application Form :-
- The Jharkhand Examination Board has released the forms in the online mode only. So visit the JCECEB official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” and enter your details.
- Use valid mobile number and email Id.
- After successful registration , Click on the “Applicant Login”.
- Pay the registration fee as applicable.
- Submit your personal details and submit the application.
JCECEB Paramedical Registration Fee :-
- Unreserved / EWS category / BC-I /BC-II : Rs. 900/-
- SC / ST / Female : Rs. 450/-
Important Dates For JCECEB Paramedical Application Form
|Commencement of online application||–/–/2021|
|Last date for Submission of Forms||–/–/2021|
|Admit card||Available From 04 Days Prior To Exam|