ITBP Constable Tradesmen Answer Key 2021
ITBP Constable Tradesmen Answer Key 2020 Download ITBP Constable Tradesmen Exam Answer Sheet 2019 – 2020 ITBP Constable Tradesmen Online Objection Form 2020 – 2021 Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Constable Washer man Water Carrier Tailor Gardner Cook Cobbler Barber Answer Keys for Set Code A B C D
Latest Updated On 20.03.2021 : ITBP Constable tradesman Answer key Is Released For 19 March 2021…Check Answer Key Through The Link Provided Below…
Click Here to Download ITBP Constable Tradesmen Answer Key 2021 : Available NOW
19 मार्च 2021 परीक्षा की आंसर की आपके “LOGIN के Admit card” लिंक पर उपलब्ध कराई गयी है
1. Candidates response with correct answer and objection link for CBT held on 19/03/2021 has been sent on your registered email ID.
2. The link is also visible in ITBP recruitment portal after login go to “My Applications” then click on “Admit Card” Button in front of your CT Tradesman application then click on links visible in box “Response check and Objection link” for response and objections.
3. The objections can be raised upto 22/03/2021 1600 hrs. Thereafter, no representation will be entertained.
About Recruitment :
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has recently announce about the Recruitment of 303 Posts of Constable (Tradesmen). A large Number of Candidates filled there Online Application Form. The last date of Filling the Online Application form was 07 September, 2017. Candidates can check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided link.
|Name of Organisation||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of Posts||Constable (Tradesmen)|
|Number of Vacancies||303 Posts|
|Exam Date||10.01.2021 & 19.03.2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||08.08.2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.09.2017|
About Exam :
ITBP has conducted Constable (Tradesman) written exam for the Post of Constable (Washer man, Water Carrier, Tailor, Gardner, Cook, Cobbler, Barber) on 10th of January, 2021 & 19 March 2021. Candidates who are willing to be Posted as Constable under desires Trade took part in the exam.
The question paper was set (Bi-lingual Le. in Hindi and English) to assess the General Awareness/General Knowledge, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in English/Hindi. Written exam was taken in 4 Sets with Set code A, B, C, D for Transparency in exam.
Selection Process :
- Height Bar & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Tests
- Written Examination
- Merit List
- Verification of Original Documents
- Detailed Medical Test
Answer Key :
- Answer Key is a very useful component for the Candidates with the help of the Answer Key Candidates can check their Answers and forecast that how much marks they are going to get in the Result.
- There are Many Candidates who gave this Exam for the Posts of Constable (Tradesmen) and now they all are waiting for the Answer Key Many Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Answer Key from the Various Sources. Though, the Answer Key is not released yet, but it will be release soon on the official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Candidates can Check and Download their Answer Key from the Official website of ITBP or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Name of Department||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of Post||Constable (Tradesmen)|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||20.03.2021|
|Answer Key||Available NOW|
How to Download ITBP Constable Tradesmen Answer Key :
- Visit the official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
- Click on Answer Key 2020 link.
- Click on paper and set link of the Answer key.
- There will be four sets of Answer key.
- Click on the Answer key set which you want to download.
- On clicking the link, Answers key 2020 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download & Save the Answer key for future references.
Important Link Area for ITBP Constable Tradesmen Answer Key :
Answer Key Available NOW Official Website https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/ and https://itbpolice.nic.in/