Indian Air Force Airman Syllabus
Indian Air Force Airman Syllabus Indian Air Force Airman Syllabus 2021 Air Force Group X Syllabus 2021 For Batch 01/2022 IAF Airman Exam Syllabus 2021 Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus 2021 Download IAF Airmen Exam Syllabus Written Test 2021 Check Indian Air Force Airman Exam Pattern Airman Syllabus Selection Process for Indian Air Force Airman Syllabus 2021
About Recruitment :
Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently announced the Recruitment for the Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) or Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) or both Groups ‘X&Y’ Trades. There are many Candidates who filled their Application form. The Process of Submitting the Application form was Conducted Online. The Application Process is Started from 22.01.2021 and will be End on 07.02.2021. Here the Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Indian Air Force is going to conduct a written Exam. The written test That Was Scheduled To Be Conducted From 18 April 2021 to 22 April 2021 Is Now postponed Due To COVID 19 Pandemic. Now The Exam Will Be Conducted On 18 – 18 July 2021. The eligible applicants will summon for test/written test for these posts.
Selection Process :
- Written Test ( Online )
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptation Test-1
- Adaptation Test-2
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern :
Scheme of IAF Airmen Exam is as follows :
- The Exam would be Online.
- Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- One mark for every correct answer.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The Time Duration For the Exam will be as Follows.
|Group ‘X’ Trades||60 Minutes||English, Physics and Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus)|
|Group ‘Y’ Trades||45 Minutes||English (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus), Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
|Both Group ‘X&Y’ Trades||85 Minutes||English, Physics and Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus) and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
Exam Syllabus :
IAF Airman Syllabus is discussed below :
Group X Syllabus
- Comprehension-A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use.
- Sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of – articles, Prepositions, adjectives-degrees of comparison, conjunctions, Nouns and Pronouns and numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
- Direct/Indirect sentences : Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
- Physical World & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Sets, Relations, functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
- Binomial Theorem
- Coordinate geometry – Straight line, Circles, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola
- Exponential Series
- Logarithmic Series
- Limit & Continuity
- Application of Differentiation
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integration
- Deferential Equations
- Probability Statistics
Group Y Syllabus
Same as Group X.
(A) Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Numerical Series
- Distance and Direction Sense Test
- Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign)
- Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical Digit
- Human Relation
- Coding and Decoding
- Odd Man Out
- Mutual Relation Problem
- Tallest Youngest Relation
- Dictionary Words
- Non Verbal Reasoning
- Number Coding
- Number Puzzle
- Ratio and proportion
- LCM, HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Simplification of Numbers
- Area of Triangle, Square and Rectangle
- Surface area and Volume of Cuboid, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere
- Simple Trigonometry
(C) GK and CA
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operation
Candidates have to report at the stipulated date and time for Phase –II at the designated Airmen Selection Centre along with following documents:-
- Colour print out of Admit Card for phase –II.
- Colour Print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Eight copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration)passport size colour photograph.
- Original and four self-attested photocopiesof Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation MarksSheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet.OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase –II of the examination.
- For Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organization. Original and four Self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organization).
- Original Phase –I admit card used during Phase –I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
It consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Candidates will also have to complete 10 push – ups, 10 sit – ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
Adaptability Test – 1
Adaptability Test – 1 (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test – 2
Adaptability Test – 2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Medical Examination will be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of: –
(a) Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
(b) Urine RE/ME
(c) Biochemistry (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine (iv) LFT — Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
(d) X – Ray chest (PA view)
(e) ECG (R)
Important Link Area for Indian Air Force Airman Syllabus :
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the time allocated for Group X?
Time allocated for Group X will be of 60 minutes.
What is the time allocated for Group Y?
Time allocated for Group Y will be of 45 minutes.
What are the Subjects for Group X?
English, Physics and Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus)
What are the Subjects for Group Y?
English (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus), Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)
What type of Questions will be there in Written Exam?
There will be MCQ type Questions.
Is there any negative marking in the Written Exam?
Yes, 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Is Questions Paper bilingual?
Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
What is the Selection Process for Group X and Y?
1. Written Test
2. Document Verification
3. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
4. Adaptation Test-1
5. Adaptation Test-2
6. Medical Examination