How to Prepare for SSC MTS
How to Prepare for SSC MTS How to Prepare for SSC MTS Exam 2021 SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips 2021 Important Topics of SSC MTS Tips Latest Exam Syllabus, Pattern & Topics for SSC MTS Preparation Prepare for SSC MTS Paper 1 Paper 2 Descriptive Exam
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Will conduct examination for Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories all Over India. Regional Offices of the Commission will advertise recruitment to Group “C” posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (NT) in different States /UTs. All those Candidates who is interested in these Posts Filled their Online Application Form. Application Submission Process will be Started From the Date 02-02-2021 & Conducted Till the Date 18-03-2021. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Information About the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Competition gets tough With the Passing of time as Lacs of candidates apply for this exam. Even candidates who have done Higher Education also take part in this exam, this factor also increase the level of exam. So in this Article we discuss How to Prepare for SSC MTS Exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time. All these Information is Based on the Recent Exams & Other Related Study Material of SSC MTS.
About SSC MTS Exam Process:
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Exam. The Exam Will be Written Type. The Exam Will be Divided into Two Papers. Paper 1 Will be Objective and Paper-II Will be conventional type. Paper -1 Will be Conducted on the Date 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021 (CBE) & Paper-II (Descriptive) Will be Conducted on the Date __/__/2021 (DES)**. Candidates have to attain minimum cut off marks in overall decided by SSC for Provisional Allotment. Candidates have to do up to mark & goal-oriented preparation for this exam.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Paper-II will only of qualifying nature. The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II may be different for vacancies in each State/UT will be fixed at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates for each State/UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II.
About SSC MTS Written Exam Pattern:-
For SSC MTS Paper – 1
- Paper 1 Will be Objective Type.
- There are four parts in Paper-I having 100 Questions of 100 marks.
- Total time duration for Paper-1 is 1.5 hours (90 Minutes) and 2 hours (120 minutes) for visually handicapped candidate.
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-A, B, D.
For SSC MTS Paper – 2
- Paper-II will be Descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-2 Will be of 50 Marks.
- Total time duration for Paper-2 is 30 Minutes and 45 Minutes for the visually handicapped candidates.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature.
- Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
Important Tips For SSC MTS Paper-1:
SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Tips
Questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non – verbal considering the functions attached to the post.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Will be of 25 Marks/ Questions.
- It would include questions of non – verbal type.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Topics to focus :- Similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non – verbal series etc.
SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Tips
Questions on Numerical Aptitude will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably.
- Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- Numerical Aptitude Will be of 25 Marks/ Questions.
- Don’t take much time on one question. Solve question according to their merit.
Topics to focus :- Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
SSC MTS English Language Tips
Questions on English Language will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics.
- English Language Will be of 25 Marks/ Questions.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus :- Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms And Its Correct Usage, etc.
SSC MTS General Awareness Tips
Questions on General Awareness will be also of similar standard.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- General Awareness Will be of 25 Marks/ Questions.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events
Topics to focus :– Questions Relating To Everyday Observation And Experience In Their Scientific Aspect, India And Its Neighbouring Countries Especially Pertaining To Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, And Scientific Research Etc.
NOTE :- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBE there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Awareness Paper.
Important Tips For SSC MTS Paper-2:
The Paper will be set in English and Hindi and to the extent possible in other languages mentioned in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of Constitution.
Note:- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of re-categorization of the post as Group – C and in view of job requirements.
Important Points To Be Noted While Preparing For MTS:-
- Give more priority to important topics.
- Read News & Articles Related to the Exam.
- Make a Regular Time Table / Schedule for your Exam Preparation.
- During the exam preparation, Make the study notes.
- Revise all the important topic many times.
- Give Online Mock Tests on a Regular Basis.
Online Exam Preparation For SSC MTS-2021
We are providing You the Best Online Study Material to enhance Your Time management / Speed & Accuracy / Skill For the SSC MTS (Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) 2021. There have a Lot of Stududy Content such as Mock Tests, Practice Sets & Preparation Quizzes For Your Better Exam Preparation. If You attempt all the given Mock Tests & Quizzes, then there will be highly Probability of your Success.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What Will the Exam Process of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021?
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
What is the Detailed Syllabus for SSC MTS (Multitasking Staff) Exam Preparation?
candidates can check the detailed syllabus in Our post, There we provide you detailed syllabus for your SSC MTS Exam preparation. So you can check the complete syllabus in our Post. Check in this Link :
How Can I Prepare for SSC MTS Paper -1 Written Exam 2021?
We provide You the Best Tips and Tricks For SSC MTS Paper 1 and Paper 2 Examination, Candidates can follow our tips to make their Exam Preparation much better. Check in the Post Above.
Which Subject Topics Should I Read for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam?
Candidates should focus more on their weaker subjects / Sections / Speed & Accuracy/ Time Management to Get More Marks in the Examination.
How Can I Attempt Free Online Mock Test for SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam 2021?
Candidates Visit on this link to Attempt SSC MTS Computer Based Examination(phase-1) Exam Free Online Mock Tests / Practice Sets: https://www.monoclass.com/ssc-mts-quiz-ssc-mts-preparing-notes-ssc-online-exam-mock-test/
How Can I Download SSC MTS All Previous Year Question Papers?
Candidates can Download All Previous Year Question Papers for SSC MTS Exams through the Mentioned Link in Our Post…
What is the Exam Date Of SSC MTS Paper 1 Exaination 2021?
Exam Will Be Conducted from 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021.