How to Prepare for Bihar Police SI
How to Prepare for Bihar Police SI Exam 2021 Important Exam Preparation Tips for Bihar Police SI Exam 2021 Strategy Tips & Trick to Crack Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam 2021 बिहार पुलिस उप निरीक्षक भर्ती की तैयारी कैसे करें Important Topics for Bihar Police SI Exam 2021 Latest Information for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam 2021 Study Plan for Bihar Police SI Exam 2021 Bihar Police SI Written Exam Preparation Tips 2020-2021 Preparation Tips For Bihar SI 2021 Bihar Police SI Topics & Tips 2021 How To Crack Bihar Police SI Exam ? How to Attempt Bihar Police SI Exam
About Recruitment :
Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has Recently Announced the Recruitment of 2213 Posts of Sub Inspector (SI). A Large Number of Candidates Waiting for this Recruitment Filled Their Online Application Form. The Process of Application Submission Will be Started Soon. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
In this Article, we will discuss about the Easiest way to crack the Bihar Police SI Exam. We will also take a look at the Detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the Bihar Police Sub Inspector.
Selection Process :
Bihar Police SI Recruitment will be done on the following Selection Criteria :
- Online Written Examination (Preliminary Exam & Main Examination)
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Online Written Examination :
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam shall be conducted in two phases i.e. preliminary and main examination.
- The Pre Exam will be of Minimum 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Pre Exam will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Events||100 Question||200 Marks|
- Those Candidates Who Score Less then 30% Will be Disqualified.
- Note: 20 Times of Candidates from Pre Exam Will be Called for Main Exam.
- Main written examination shall comprise of two papers
- Each Paper will be of 02 Hours Time Duration.
- In Paper – I, There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Hindi Section….
- In Paper – II, Their will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability..
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|I)||General Hindi||100 Question||200 Marks|
|II)||General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100 Question||200 Marks|
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
Important Tips For Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam:
Bihar Police SI General Hindi Tips:
- Level of General Hindi Will be Based on Candidate’s Last Education Qualification.
- This Section Will be of 100 Questions.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking if proper preparation time is given to Hindi.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave General Hindi part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Important Topics: पैसेज, पत्र लेखन, शब्द जानकारी, शब्दों का उपयोग, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची, एक शब्द सब्स्टीट्यूशन, वाक्य शुद्धि, मुहावरों के वाक्यांशों से प्रश्न और उत्तर।, अलंकार, समास, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ ।
Bihar Police SI General Knowledge Tips:
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Knowledge of National & International Level.
Important Topics: Indian Constitution, Aim of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles, Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments, All India Service, Information about social Law related to women, children, Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment, Wild Life Conservation, Human Rights, Traffic Rules, National Security Issues, Principle of Crime Punishment, Right of Self Defence, General Knowledge about Law,GK of surrounding, Society Questions, Current affairs India & International., Scientific Progress, Development, National/International Awards,, Indian Languages, Books Script, Capital Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- Make Sure Candidates who are going to give this exam they should have proper knowledge of Current Events which is happening in india as well as world.
- For Current Events please read daily news paper.
- Candidates should have proper knowledge about World Events, Important Submits and Important persons who are in the news in previous days.
Bihar Police SI Numerical & Mental Ability Test Tips:
Questions on Numerical & Mental Ability will be simple, of a level that an average Intermediate will be in a position to answer comfortably.
- In this Section the Question Will be Related to the Numerical & Mental Ability Test from 12th Standard.
Numerical Aptitude:- Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, HCF LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Time & Work, Distance, Use of Table & Graph, Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Mental Ability Test:- Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation Test, Letter and number Series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction sense Test, Logical interpretation of data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
Bihar Police SI Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning Tips:
Aptitude is the section which play final role in the Marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who Scores in this section have fare chances to score high in this exam.
- This Section Include the Question From Mental Aptitude, IQ and Reasoning Ability.
- This Section Will be of 40 Questions.
Mental Aptitude Test:- Public Interest, Law & Order, Communal Harmony, Crime Control, Rule of Law, Ability of Adaptability, Professional Information (Basic level), Police System, Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order, Basic Law, Interest in Profession, Mental Toughness, Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged & Gender sensitivity.
Intelligence Quotient Test:- Relationship and Analogy Test, Spotting out the dissimilar, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation, Problems based on alphabet, Time sequence test, Venn Diagram and chart type test, Mathematical ability Test, Arranging in order.
Test of Reasoning:- Analogies, Similarities & Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Important Tips For Bihar Police SI Exam Preparation :
- Give more priority for the important topics.
- During the exam preparation, Make the study notes.
- Revise all the important topic many times.
- Read News & Articles Related to the Post.
- Make a Regular Time Table / Schedule for your Exam Preparation.
- Give Online Mock Tests on a regular basis.
- Solve all Previous Papers to Analyze the Exam Format.
Bihar Police SI Free Online Exam Preparation :
After you complete syllabus, give Online Mock Tests with Honesty & Sufficient of time duration. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
Important Link Area
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What Will the Exam Process of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2021?
* Online Written Examination (Preliminary Exam & Main Examination)
* Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
* Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
How Can I Prepare for Bihar Police SI Written Exam 2021?
We provide You the Best Tips and Tricks For Your Bihar Police Sub-Inspector Written Examination, Candidates can follow our tips to make their Exam Preparation much better.
Which Subject Topics Should I Read for Bihar Police Sub-Inspector (SI) Exam Preparation?
Candidates should Focus more on their weaker subjects / Sections / Speed & Accuracy/ Time Management to Get More Marks in the Examination.
What is the Detailed Syllabus For Bihar Police SI Exam Preparation?
candidates can check the detailed syllabus through this post. in this post, we provided a detailed syllabus for your Bihar Police SI Exam preparation. So you can check the complete syllabus through the link given above.
How Can I Attempt Free Online Mock Test for Bihar Police SI Exam 2021?
Candidates Visit on this link to Attempt Bihar Police SI Exam Free Online Mock Tests / Practice Sets: