Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2021
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2021 HSSC Police Constable Syllabus Haryana Police Constable Exam Syllabus Haryana SSC Police Syllabus & Pattern of Written/ Physical Test Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021 Haryana SSC Police Knowledge Test Syllabus & Pattern 2021 Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021
Advt. No 4 /2020
About Haryana Police Constable Recruitment :
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Constable GD (Male), Constable GD (Female) & Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 7298 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 11.01.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 10.02.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Post||Constable GD (Male),|
Constable GD (Female) &
Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1
|No. of Vacancy||7298|
|Selection Process||Knowledge Test (Written)|
Physical Screening Test (PST)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
|Exam Date||27.03.2021 to 28.03.2021|
|Application Submission Date||11.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.02.2021|
About Exam :
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will soon conduct either Computer Based Online Test (CBT) or OMR Based Exam for the Posts of Constable GD (Male), Constable GD (Female) & Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1. Exam for the above mentioned posts will be held on the dates mentioned below :
Written Examination Date :- 27.03.2021 to 28.03.2021
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Constable Exam conducting by Haryana SSC.
Selection Process :
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission Will Complete the Constable Recruitment Based on this Following Selection Process :-
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
Knowledge Test (Written Exam) :
Exam Pattern :-
Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern is as follows :–
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be one composite paper carrying 100 questions.
- Each question shall carry 0.80 marks. So paper will be of total 80 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The medium of examination shall be Hindi except knowledge of English language.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
- There shall be at least 10 questions relating to computer basic knowledge.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Exam Syllabus :-
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus will be as follows :
General Studies – In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
Agriculture – Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture, Fruits & Vegetable, Crop Production, Soil, Fertility, Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage, Weed/Pests Control, Types of Crops, Soil & Land, Horticulture, Plantation and Deforestation etc.
Animal Husbandry – Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance, Animal breeds, importance of animal, Livestock farming, Dairy, diseases and symptoms in animal etc.
Reasoning – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
Current Affairs – Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
Numerical Ability – The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
General Science – These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies etc.
Physical Screening Test (PST) :-
- (a) Candidates, equalling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
- (b) The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:-
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||06 minutes|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||05 minutes|
- (c) The responsibility of having the requisite medical fitness to undergo this test shall rest upon the candidate.
- (d) The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
- (e) The result of physical screening test shall be prepared by the Haryana staff selection commission. The Haryana staff selection commission shall display the same on its official website.
- (f) Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
Note:- The candidates belonging to dependents of Ex-Servicemen and
dependents of Freedom Fighters category are required to complete in Physical Screening Test with standards similar to the candidates belonging to their respective categories i.e. “General, SC, BC-A, BC-B”. Process of holding Physical Screening Test and instructions shall be notified separately before the PST
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) :-
► Physical Measurement Test shall be of qualifying nature only.
(i) General Category – Male(170 cms); Female(158 cms)
(ii) Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male (168 cms); Female (156 cms)
(i) General Category – Male (83 cms (un-expanded) to 87 cms (Expanded))
(ii) Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male(81 cms (un-expanded) to 85 cms (Expanded))
- In case of Ex-serviceman, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and backward classes category, relaxation in physical standard to the extent of 1 inch in height and 1 inch in chest measurement shall be given.
Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation) :-
All the candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall be called for the scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from further process of selection.
Education (maximum 07 marks): Candidate with higher education i.e. with Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University shall get four (04) marks: while, candidate with post Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University shall get additional three (03) marks.